Pages (4): 1 2 3 4   
PicardRex   02-08-2010, 12:51 PM
Ok, forgive me if this question has been asked before, as I am sure it must have been.
After finishing Ground Zero, there is a note from FPW saying there will be a heavily revised edition of Nightworld released. Now, I have the Borderlands Press LE, which I now is revised, but I was led to believe that the revisions for that were minor changes, more along the lines of updating it to now and so forth. So what I am asking is, is the BP edition the heavily revised edition mentioned in the note or will there be an even newer revised edition?
cobalt   02-08-2010, 05:18 PM
Nightworld was revised by I believe 8,000 words. Now that the story has Weezy and a few other expanded upons, The Man said he needs to heavily revise Nightworld again.
This post was last modified: 02-09-2010, 11:25 AM by cobalt.

EWMAN
Bluesman Mike Lindner   02-08-2010, 05:27 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Nightworld was revised by I beleive 8,000 words. Now that the story has Weezy and a few other expanded upons, The Man said he needs to heavily revise Nightworld again.

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Rasalom was falling into the pit. He would fall forever. But Glaeken was falling too! A hand was there.

The strong hand of Repairman Jack.
t4terrific   02-08-2010, 06:04 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Nightworld was revised by I beleive 8,000 words. Now that the story has Weezy and a few other expanded upons, The Man said he needs to heavily revise Nightworld again.

I think it's a trick to sell books!!!Big Grin Write a book, revise a book, write a book, revise a book,... I already have 4 different copies of Nightworld. I'll have to buy another when the trade paperback is released. :beer:
It will be the "definitive" version. (For now.)
Bluesman Mike Lindner   02-08-2010, 06:11 PM
t4terrific Wrote:I think it's a trick to sell books!!!Big Grin Write a book, revise a book, write a book, revise a book,... I already have 4 different copies of Nightworld. I'll have to buy another when the trade paperback is released. :beer:

Monstrous talk, t4!

Ain't nobody making you buy Paul's books but you.
t4terrific   02-08-2010, 06:19 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Monstrous talk, t4!

Ain't nobody making you buy Paul's books but you.

It's the devil! He's making me do it!Big Grin

People think I'm so literate. They say have you have read all these books? Most, but they're all the same books!
Ken Valentine   02-09-2010, 12:35 AM
Considerably more than 8,000 words.

The incident where RJ meets Glaeken was removed from NIGHTWORLD and used in BY THE SWORD but NIGHTWORLD still ended up being 8,000 words longer.

And I think Paul said that there may be slight revisions to the final version of NIGHTWORLD.

Ken V.
Ken Valentine   02-09-2010, 12:40 AM
t4terrific Wrote:I think it's a trick to sell books!!!Big Grin Write a book, revise a book, write a book, revise a book,... I already have 4 different copies of Nightworld. I'll have to buy another when the trade paperback is released. :beer:
As far as I know, there has been only one revision to NIGHTWORLD -- unless you're counting the graphic novel.

Ken V.
Alvin Fox   02-09-2010, 05:39 AM
Ken Valentine Wrote:As far as I know, there has been only one revision to NIGHTWORLD -- unless you're counting the graphic novel.

Ken V.

Please tell me you were thinking of the graphic novel of The Keep and that I haven't gone all this time without a graphic novel of Nightworld. Confusedquigglemouth:
Ken Valentine   02-09-2010, 05:44 AM
AlvinFox Wrote:Please tell me you were thinking of the graphic novel of The Keep and that I haven't gone all this time without a graphic novel of Nightworld. Confusedquigglemouth:
You're right. It was THE KEEP.

Sorry 'bout that.

Seems I've got too many things on my mind lately, what with getting the new house and all.

So that means (so far) there is only one revision of NIGHTWORLD . . . not three.

Ken V.
Pages (4): 1 2 3 4