Pages (3):    1 2 3
Pleiades   12-27-2009, 12:59 PM
Note that the Performance Artist at the end of the story, Harry Adamski, is a guest at the artist's party that Jack and Gia attend in the beginning of "The Haunted Air". As usual, nice touch by FPW.

You really only need three things: WD-40, Duct Tape, and a pointy stick. If it's supposed to move and doesn't, use the WD-40. If it moves and isn't supposed to, use the Duct Tape. If you want it to move and it doesn't want to, use the pointy stick. The rest of life is easy.
Yeratel   12-27-2009, 07:32 PM
Pleiades Wrote:Note that the Performance Artist at the end of the story, Harry Adamski, is a guest at the artist's party that Jack and Gia attend in the beginning of "The Haunted Air". As usual, nice touch by FPW.
Everything is connected, there are no coincidences.
Scott Miller   12-28-2009, 01:13 PM
Pleiades Wrote:Note that the Performance Artist at the end of the story, Harry Adamski, is a guest at the artist's party that Jack and Gia attend in the beginning of "The Haunted Air". As usual, nice touch by FPW.

Good catch Ron; I never would have gotten that one.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
fpw   12-28-2009, 07:23 PM
I never thought anyone would catch that. Kudos. (BTW, care to hazard a guess at what inspired my choice of the Adamski name?)

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Pleiades   12-28-2009, 08:47 PM
fpw Wrote:I never thought anyone would catch that. Kudos. (BTW, care to hazard a guess at what inspired my choice of the Adamski name?)

I sort of remember some rock (punk?) musician, or an album "Adamski's Pharmacy " or something. There was also an Adamski involved with UFOs. Or maybe it's a nod to Elvis Adamski, the inventor of constipation.

You really only need three things: WD-40, Duct Tape, and a pointy stick. If it's supposed to move and doesn't, use the WD-40. If it moves and isn't supposed to, use the Duct Tape. If you want it to move and it doesn't want to, use the pointy stick. The rest of life is easy.
fpw   12-29-2009, 10:00 AM
It was George, the UFOlogist.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
KRW   12-30-2009, 12:46 AM
fpw Wrote:It was George, the UFOlogist.

That's because most UFO's are cigar shaped and tapered at both ends.Wink
Karithna   02-13-2010, 11:07 PM
cool beans!

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
Pages (3):    1 2 3