Scott Miller   12-24-2009, 11:00 AM
It doesn't seem anyone has mentioned this nifty fantasy film. We opened our double feature with it and I thought it was quite good(I really like the book its based on as well). The acting was solid, the effects were good and the adaptation was fairly true so if your looking for a good family film or just enjoy a good fantasy then I'd recommend it.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Srem   12-28-2009, 03:05 AM
Scott Miller Wrote:It doesn't seem anyone has mentioned this nifty fantasy film. We opened our double feature with it and I thought it was quite good(I really like the book its based on as well). The acting was solid, the effects were good and the adaptation was fairly true so if your looking for a good family film or just enjoy a good fantasy then I'd recommend it.

I've passed by this a few times in the vid store wondering if it might be worth a gander...

I will be sure to check it out, as I like fantasy type movies.

[SIZE=4]§ґφ[/SIZE]җ

Witchbreed Book of Dreams
The Mad American   12-28-2009, 08:17 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:It doesn't seem anyone has mentioned this nifty fantasy film. We opened our double feature with it and I thought it was quite good(I really like the book its based on as well). The acting was solid, the effects were good and the adaptation was fairly true so if your looking for a good family film or just enjoy a good fantasy then I'd recommend it.

I agree Scott. We watched this for the first time probably 3 weeks ago and I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. My wife, who is not a big fan of fantasy fiction liked it so much she went out and bought the trilogy of books. I will probably read them after she is done.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

GeraldRice   01-07-2010, 05:52 PM
Checked it out from the library and no one was interested in seeing it. So I had to return it unwatched. Maybe I'll check it out and see it by myself. I'm already going to see Silent Hill when my wife goes out with her girlfriends.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com