Pages (4):    1 2 3 4
Ken Valentine   01-13-2010, 11:07 AM
fpw Wrote:Ah, yes! I remember. Thanks.
You're welcome.

They're both great stories.

Ken V.
Barry Lee Dejasu   01-21-2010, 11:38 AM
I'll be buying the trade hardcover when it comes out on February 2nd, but meanwhile I'm still waiting for the Gauntlet Press edition to arrive. Has anyone else received the Gauntlet Press edition of Secret Circles yet, or am I not alone?

"...and your last thought is that you have become a noise...a thin, nameless noise among all these others...howling in the empty dark room"
--Ulver, "Nowhere/Catastrophe"
[Image: geomorfos.jpg]
Alvin Fox   01-21-2010, 12:09 PM
Barry, you missed it by two threads.

Gauntlet said they expect them to arrive next week and will then be shipping them out.
Wapitikev   01-21-2010, 12:12 PM
AlvinFox Wrote:Barry, you missed it by two threads.

Gauntlet said they expect them to arrive next week and will then be shipping them out.
As before:
.gif
drool.gif (Size: 2.57 KB Downloads: 183)

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Barry Lee Dejasu   01-22-2010, 11:28 AM
Ah - I stand updated. Thank you!

"...and your last thought is that you have become a noise...a thin, nameless noise among all these others...howling in the empty dark room"
--Ulver, "Nowhere/Catastrophe"
[Image: geomorfos.jpg]
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4