fpw   10-30-2009, 05:56 PM
I'm going to need some help preparing out-of-print titles for Kindle and other formats. Any volunteers? I believe it will require some modest HTML skills. PM me if interested.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
fpw   11-02-2009, 12:36 PM
Wow. Lots of responses. Thanks all. I'll be gathering info and jumping into this after I hand in RJ-14 about mid month

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
fpw   11-05-2009, 10:28 PM
FYI to those of you who volunteered, these are the books I'll be converting to Kindle and other e-formats.

THE KEEP

LEGACIES

AN ENEMY OF THE STATE
HEALER
WHEELS WITHIN WHEELS
DYDEETOWN WORLD
THE TERY

IMPLANT
DEEP AS THE MARROW

BLACK WIND

VIRGIN
THE LAST RAKOSH
SIBS
SOFT& OTHERS
BARRENS & OTHERS
PEABODY etc.
MASQUE
MIRAGE

I'm 99% sure I have e-rights to
THE TOUCH
REBORN
REPRISAL
NIGHTWORLD

I'll know for sure in a day or 2 when my agent checks the contract.

FPW
FAQ
Jay #1   11-25-2009, 01:54 AM
as much as I like the books on the shelves, I'll be looking forward to these as well.

any chance there'll be a microsoft reader format? I tend to use those alot.

fpw Wrote:FYI to those of you who volunteered, these are the books I'll be converting to Kindle and other e-formats.

THE KEEP

LEGACIES

AN ENEMY OF THE STATE
HEALER
WHEELS WITHIN WHEELS
DYDEETOWN WORLD
THE TERY

IMPLANT
DEEP AS THE MARROW

BLACK WIND

VIRGIN
THE LAST RAKOSH
SIBS
SOFT& OTHERS
BARRENS & OTHERS
PEABODY etc.
MASQUE
MIRAGE

I'm 99% sure I have e-rights to
THE TOUCH
REBORN
REPRISAL
NIGHTWORLD

I'll know for sure in a day or 2 when my agent checks the contract.