Pages (2):    1 2
Bluesman Mike Lindner   10-26-2009, 04:38 PM
Legion Wrote:THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR GROUND ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SPOILER]So the lady is the mass consciousness of Humanity, and even she cannot figure out what saved her. My thoughts... The Internet.

Its been proven that the Internet is somehow changing our brains the more we use it.

Link 1

Link 2

So basically, if I am right on this, the internet has more to it than anybody has ever thought. It's one giant expansion of the Human Consciousness. If this is the case, then I suspect that The One and his cronies will crash the Net in the net book.

Has anybody else thought along these lines?

On another note: How is Jack going to use the image he has of R to "annoy" him. Obviously he is going to publish it in some big way, but how and where?

[/SPOILER]
Steve, that is a =great= insight about how the Lady survived the onslaught! Applause!
Libby   11-08-2009, 02:57 PM
SmileWow Legion. That is a brilliant idea!

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
KRW   11-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Libby Wrote:SmileWow Legion. That is a brilliant idea!

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.Big Grin
Crimson King   11-11-2009, 07:04 AM
Legion Wrote:[SPOILER]
On another note: How is Jack going to use the image he has of R to "annoy" him. Obviously he is going to publish it in some big way, but how and where?[/SPOILER]

While I hate to say this, and I REALLY hate to say this, I think Jack is beyond "annoying" R. I think after finding out that [spoiler]R was behind 9/11, Jack may start to truly understand the depths of evil that R is willing to go to to not only make the Earth his world (Nightworld), but the level that his thirst for pain and misery actually goes.

Publishing R's picture, at the moment, seems not the way to take him down because he is already in so many facets with the Dormentalists and the Kickers. Realistically, I see Jack trying to use this picture, which gains the Ire of the Order/Kickers, which in turn leads to your idea of shutting down the Net.[/Spoiler]
flyingfox   11-27-2009, 06:54 PM
[SPOILER]
So thats how you cover a spoilerWink
[/SPOILER]
Pages (2):    1 2