Pages (8):    1 2 3 4 5 8   
Tony H   09-26-2009, 01:09 PM
Bacardi Jim Wrote:Sucks to be you now, though. For as long as you post here, people will mentally link you with that communist, tree-hugging, Obama-loving, gun-hating, liberal, crystal-waving, granola-eating faggot Bacardi Jim.

Lucky for you that I'm none of those things. Wink

I voted for Obama and I like granola. I like to think I am liberal (I believe gays should be able to get married and I am pro choice)... But I don't hate guns.

I have been associated with worse. I talk to NewYork Joe on the board frequently. LOL

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Bacardi Jim   09-26-2009, 01:14 PM
AsMoral Wrote:I voted for Obama and I like granola. I like to think I am liberal (I believe gays should be able to get married and I am pro choice)... But I don't hate guns.

I have been associated with worse. I talk to NewYork Joe on the board frequently. LOL
Of the many "way out there" folks who frequent this board and, particularly, the Political forum, NYJ is actually one of the sanest and most dignified. (Usually... he completely lost his cool last night.)

At first Ford had formed a theory to account for this strange behavior. If human beings don't keep exercising their lips, he thought, their mouths probably seize up.
After a few months' consideration and observation he abandoned this theory in favor of a new one. If they don't keep on exercising their lips, he thought, their brains start working.
Bacardi Jim   09-26-2009, 01:26 PM
You're way the hell out there in Chenal! I guess you're hoping that Breckinridge or Market Street will screen your movie, as there's no way that The Rave will.

At first Ford had formed a theory to account for this strange behavior. If human beings don't keep exercising their lips, he thought, their mouths probably seize up.
After a few months' consideration and observation he abandoned this theory in favor of a new one. If they don't keep on exercising their lips, he thought, their brains start working.
Tony H   09-26-2009, 01:34 PM
Bacardi Jim Wrote:You're way the hell out there in Chenal! I guess you're hoping that Breckinridge or Market Street will screen your movie, as there's no way that The Rave will.

The Rave might if it becomes commercial enough. Market Street wont because while the film is low budget it is considered to commercial for them.

Who knows where it will play. Riverdale might, they like to consider themselves "different".

I am off of Cantrell Rd, over by the AT&T call center.

Honestly, I am not sure what theater would carry it. The film seems difficult to pigeonhole. Indie or commercial

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Bacardi Jim   09-26-2009, 01:39 PM
Yes, Riverdale might. They're hurting these days and are trying a lot of "experimental" screenings to keep themselves afloat.

I'm down in Broadmoor.

t4terrific   09-26-2009, 01:41 PM
AsMoral Wrote:WOW! You are the only person in the years that I have had that in my signature to comment on it and peg the movie. I am impressed good sir...very impressed.

John Carpenter didn't write that line. Roddy Piper added it himself and Carpenter loved it. Same goes for the "cheese dip" line and several others.
t4terrific   09-26-2009, 01:42 PM
Bacardi Jim Wrote:Sucks to be you now, though. For as long as you post here, people will mentally link you with that communist, tree-hugging, Obama-loving, gun-hating, liberal, crystal-waving, granola-eating faggot Bacardi Jim.

Lucky for you that I'm none of those things. Wink

I like granola, with chocolate chips.
cobalt   09-26-2009, 03:35 PM
I eat my granola with yogurt. Big Grin
I voted for your film....... my wondrous Tony.

EWMAN
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-27-2009, 08:28 PM
AsMoral Wrote:Hey Board:

i am trying to get the horror film Paranormal Activity to play in Little Rock. It only lets me vote once per area so I need your help.

go to www.paranormalactivity-movie.com and click on the "Demand It" button then enter in the zip code of 72223 and demand the movie for Little Rock.

Thanks my friends!

Gosh, Tony, I wuz thinkin' you wanted to evoke =real= paranormal activity. And I had a good plan for that...
webby   09-27-2009, 11:43 PM
AsMoral Wrote:I voted for Obama and I like granola. I like to think I am liberal (I believe gays should be able to get married and I am pro choice)... But I don't hate guns.

I "demanded" the movie for you - good luck!

I like granola. I believe gays should be able to get married. I am pro-choice (from a legal/political perspective). I also don't hate guns. But I'm not what passes for a "liberal" these days.

We shouldn't worry so much about the false labels. We probably have a lot more common ground than the legacy media would have us believe.

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pages (8):    1 2 3 4 5 8