Pages (8): 1 2 3 4 5 8   
Tony H   09-26-2009, 12:24 PM
Hey Board:

i am trying to get the horror film Paranormal Activity to play in Little Rock. It only lets me vote once per area so I need your help.

go to http://www.paranormalactivity-movie.com and click on the "Demand It" button then enter in the zip code of 72223 and demand the movie for Little Rock.

Thanks my friends!

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Bacardi Jim   09-26-2009, 12:37 PM
Hrrrmmmmmm..... I live in Little Rock.

At first Ford had formed a theory to account for this strange behavior. If human beings don't keep exercising their lips, he thought, their mouths probably seize up.
After a few months' consideration and observation he abandoned this theory in favor of a new one. If they don't keep on exercising their lips, he thought, their brains start working.
Tony H   09-26-2009, 12:39 PM
Bacardi Jim Wrote:Hrrrmmmmmm..... I live in Little Rock.

Um....Little Rock...Arkansas?

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Maggers   09-26-2009, 12:44 PM
OK, Tony, I did it. Hope you get to see the movie. Report back after you do! We love your reviews.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Bacardi Jim   09-26-2009, 12:44 PM
No. Little Rock, New Brunswick.

Yes, Arkansas.

At first Ford had formed a theory to account for this strange behavior. If human beings don't keep exercising their lips, he thought, their mouths probably seize up.
After a few months' consideration and observation he abandoned this theory in favor of a new one. If they don't keep on exercising their lips, he thought, their brains start working.
Tony H   09-26-2009, 12:48 PM
Bacardi Jim Wrote:No. Little Rock, New Brunswick.

Yes, Arkansas.

Wow, another sarcastic F. Paul Wilson fan in Little Rock. I thought I was the only one.

Certified 100% Serious
Bacardi Jim   09-26-2009, 12:54 PM
We may also be the only two people in town to have seen They Live.

Tony H   09-26-2009, 12:58 PM
Bacardi Jim Wrote:We may also be the only two people in town to have seen They Live.

WOW! You are the only person in the years that I have had that in my signature to comment on it and peg the movie. I am impressed good sir...very impressed.

Certified 100% Serious
Bacardi Jim   09-26-2009, 01:05 PM
Sucks to be you now, though. For as long as you post here, people will mentally link you with that communist, tree-hugging, Obama-loving, gun-hating, liberal, crystal-waving, granola-eating faggot Bacardi Jim.

Lucky for you that I'm none of those things. Wink

Bacardi Jim   09-26-2009, 01:08 PM
AsMoral Wrote:WOW! You are the only person in the years that I have had that in my signature to comment on it and peg the movie. I am impressed good sir...very impressed.

Actually, there are 2 1/2 of us. I forced my girlfriend to watch a chunk of the movie so she could see how the Jimmy vs. Timmy battle in the alley was essentially a shot-by-shot rip--errr..... homage.

Pages (8): 1 2 3 4 5 8