Pages (2):    1 2
ccosborne3   09-28-2009, 08:37 PM
Maggers Wrote:Hey CC! Good to see you!

How goes it Maggers? Nice to see you too. We both should post more. Or less. Just not the same amount we are posting now.

Doing my part to keep this thread damn near incomprehensible.Wink
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-28-2009, 08:42 PM
ccosborne3 Wrote:How goes it Maggers? Nice to see you too. We both should post more. Or less. Just not the same amount we are posting now.

Doing my part to keep this thread damn near incomprehensible.Wink

And it's a foine job yer doin', cos!Wink
Sigokat   09-29-2009, 08:26 AM
Thanks for hijacking my thread, Tony. First you kill my otter and now this!

You are definitely cut off now!!

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Tony H   09-29-2009, 11:30 AM
sigokat Wrote:Thanks for hijacking my thread, Tony. First you kill my otter and now this!

You are definitely cut off now!!

LMAO!!! I am so sorry, I forget my manners sometime. HEY!!! How come I can't access your pics anymore?

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Sigokat   09-29-2009, 12:04 PM
AsMoral Wrote:LMAO!!! I am so sorry, I forget my manners sometime. HEY!!! How come I can't access your pics anymore?

Your computer probably denied you access because you went over your authorized amount of printed copies.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
mad4tunes   09-29-2009, 12:08 PM
Maggers Wrote:Sounds like I missed out on something big.

Ask Tony for a PDF copy. It's easily the funniest thing I've read in years. And I've always been a sucker for serials.

"You have the right to remain silent. If you choose to waive this right, I may have to kill you in self-defense because you're boring me to death."
Tony H   09-29-2009, 12:21 PM
I emailed you a coppy Maggers. I sent it to all the legacy members, though I think I forgot Dave Moore.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
mad4tunes   09-29-2009, 12:24 PM
AsMoral Wrote:I emailed you a coppy Maggers. I sent it to all the legacy members, though I think I forgot Dave Moore.

Maggers would've been a great Ninja Nun Smile...

"You have the right to remain silent. If you choose to waive this right, I may have to kill you in self-defense because you're boring me to death."
Maggers   09-29-2009, 05:21 PM
AsMoral Wrote:I emailed you a coppy Maggers. I sent it to all the legacy members, though I think I forgot Dave Moore.

Thanks, Tony, I shall get to it forthwith.

mad4tunes Wrote:Maggers would've been a great Ninja Nun Smile...

Gadzooks! Ninja nuns! OK, I've got to read this.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Brian   09-29-2009, 05:48 PM
You'll enjoy the story. I certainly did. Even though I died, several times. :p

There is no wise man without fault
Pages (2):    1 2