Pages (3):    1 2 3
flyingfox   10-30-2009, 07:22 AM
I made a joke on another forum about wanting zombies to defend my garden as some nasty people (it HAD to be more than 1) stole my brand new filtration equipment and my koi from my pond, so if Abe manages to save a zombie then I bags itWink
Bluesman Mike Lindner   10-30-2009, 08:32 AM
flyingfox Wrote:I made a joke on another forum about wanting zombies to defend my garden as some nasty people (it HAD to be more than 1) stole my brand new filtration equipment and my koi from my pond, so if Abe manages to save a zombie then I bags itWink

Holy mackerel! Not even koi are safe anymore?
flyingfox   10-30-2009, 02:09 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Holy mackerel! Not even koi are safe anymore?
Nope, my wife was in hospital, I was asleep in our bed, the TWO dogs were asleep, the pond is right outside our bedroom window, and I never heard a thing, I must have been :Yawn:.
So watch your garden now:mad:
KRW   10-30-2009, 08:36 PM
flyingfox Wrote:I made a joke on another forum about wanting zombies to defend my garden as some nasty people (it HAD to be more than 1) stole my brand new filtration equipment and my koi from my pond, so if Abe manages to save a zombie then I bags itWink

This sounds fishy, but things like this happen across the pond. Maybe you should bait these guys and catch them in the act. Cast them in into jail. Better yet, school them and kick their bass.Big Grin
Yeratel   10-30-2009, 10:49 PM
I think it's kind of sad (and realistic) that in the latest book the sign is burned out, and Abe is too paranoid to get it repaired.
Pages (3):    1 2 3