Pages (3): 1 2 3   
Legion   10-12-2009, 02:47 PM
I had an interesting dream last night. I was in NYC and next thing you know there's a sudden zombie attack.However it happened, there were lots of them and they were eating people.

I ducked into a storefront for shelter, along with a handful of other people I didn't know... much to the surprise of the shopkeep, his best friend and his pet parakeet.

That's right. I'd ducked into Isher Sporting Goods.

Apparently in the dream I didn't know anything about RJ or Abe or any of it.

They started getting into the store after a bit of hushed arguing amongst the people in the shop. Jack ended up saying something like "Abe, I think it's time we went to the basement", while using an already bent lacrosse stick to bash in a zombies head. Abe hesitated for a minute, said something I can't remember and agreed.

We went down into the basement and Abe armed everybody. My recollection of the dream ends about there.

Funny thing is, I remember EXACTLY what Abe looked like, but have no recollection of Jacks face.

So my question is, in an event like this, where all hell has broken loose, would Abe reveal his secret stash, if you will, to save a bunch of strangers and himself?

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
Bluesman Mike Lindner   10-12-2009, 03:09 PM
Legion Wrote:I had an interesting dream last night. I was in NYC and next thing you know there's a sudden zombie attack.However it happened, there were lots of them and they were eating people.

I ducked into a storefront for shelter, along with a handful of other people I didn't know... much to the surprise of the shopkeep, his best friend and his pet parakeet.

That's right. I'd ducked into Isher Sporting Goods.

Apparently in the dream I didn't know anything about RJ or Abe or any of it.

They started getting into the store after a bit of hushed arguing amongst the people in the shop. Jack ended up saying something like "Abe, I think it's time we went to the basement", while using an already bent lacrosse stick to bash in a zombies head. Abe hesitated for a minute, said something I can't remember and agreed.

We went down into the basement and Abe armed everybody. My recollection of the dream ends about there.

Funny thing is, I remember EXACTLY what Abe looked like, but have no recollection of Jacks face.

So my question is, in an event like this, where all hell has broken loose, would Abe reveal his secret stash, if you will, to save a bunch of strangers and himself?

Of course he would, Steve. Remember, this is the mensch whose pistol appeared "magically" to protect Gia and Vicky against a Rakosh.

Abe's one of our guys.
cobalt   10-12-2009, 03:26 PM
Legion Wrote:So my question is, in an event like this, where all hell has broken loose, would Abe reveal his secret stash, if you will, to save a bunch of strangers and himself?

Of course he would! What a question!!

.jpg
imoose.jpg (Size: 1.79 KB Downloads: 391)

EWMAN
Bluesman Mike Lindner   10-12-2009, 03:30 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Of course he would! What a question!!

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=229]

Steve's "young but daily growing", cobalt. We were all boot once.
cobalt   10-12-2009, 03:40 PM
Blues...I'm boots all the time. Big Grin

EWMAN
Bluesman Mike Lindner   10-12-2009, 03:43 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Blues...I'm boots all the time. Big Grin

Are they made for walkin'?:eek:
cobalt   10-12-2009, 03:44 PM
Shit-kickin'...stompin'...ya know...the usual.

EWMAN
Bluesman Mike Lindner   10-12-2009, 03:46 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Shit-kickin'...stompin'...ya know...the usual.

God, Brian's a good-luck man!
Brian   10-12-2009, 05:09 PM
Yes indeed Mike, I'm a lucky guy. Big Grin
She'll be after your hide. LOL

There is no wise man without fault
Bluesman Mike Lindner   10-12-2009, 05:15 PM
Brian Wrote:Yes indeed Mike, I'm a lucky guy. Big Grin
She'll be after your hide. LOL

Well, it's pretty tanned and weathered and worn-out and beat-up. "Give me the price of a draft and a shot, it's hers' all over again." Which sounds like a =damn= good hook for a country lyric...hmmm. Maybe a woman, first-person. "You give me a smile and a hug and a shot/And I'm yours' all over again" Let's think about this... You walk in the bar/And you wanna fight/"He ain't nothin',He's only a friend"/Then you give me a smile and a hug and a kiss/And I'm yours' all over again

"Shot" or "kiss"? A kiss is romantic, a shot, slutty. What kind of girl is our narrator? And why is she in the bar alone, anyway? Looking to get picked-up? Or waiting for the guy who's willing to fight for her? Why?
This post was last modified: 10-12-2009, 05:48 PM by Bluesman Mike Lindner.
Pages (3): 1 2 3