ImDeranged   08-31-2009, 03:08 PM
This post was last modified: 06-09-2011, 04:04 PM by ImDeranged.

"Don't be told what you want
Don't be told what you need
There's no future, no future,
No future for you"

God Save- The Sex Pistols
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-31-2009, 03:19 PM
ImDeranged Wrote:Happy 70th Birthday Marvel. to celebrate Disney just paid roughly 4 Billion for you.
http://www.newsarama.com/comics/090831-d...arvel.html
In the past Marvel has been owned by a make-up company and a toy company but I don't know about this. As cool as a Pixar/Marvel team-up would be all I cam think of is McMarvel and a team of lawyers trying to sue the next adaption of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde for ripping off the Hulk Rolleyes. Ok and maybe seeing Carl Barks get the Marvel Masterworks treatment.

Sob. While Stan Lee lives in squalor in a flophouse on East 3rd Street...

It ain't right and it ain't just.
Kenji   09-06-2009, 03:46 AM
No way! :eek:
Attached Files
.jpg
Spider-Mouse.jpg (Size: 67.6 KB Downloads: 60)
blade   09-06-2009, 05:30 PM
Well there goes Wolverine's cigar....
Auskar   09-06-2009, 05:57 PM
I cannot picture Disney owning Marvel. Think about the rides at the theme parks. What will they be called? Disney's Revenge of Spider-man?

TerrLight.com, is where I can spout off about anything. Visit. Link.
ccosborne3   09-06-2009, 08:31 PM
Hmmmm, I wonder if this will have some kind of adverse effect at Marvel Island in Universal Studios.
chickybubs   09-08-2009, 07:37 AM
Me and my friend cameron went into total panic when we learned of disneys take over however after much discussion we have decided, handled correctly some horrible horrible mistakes such as the hulk, fantastic four and the horrible mess they made of deadpool in wolverine could be corrected. Miramax as far as we are aware is part of disney as well and looking through their back catalogue they have some quite violent but good movies to their credit, so hopefully they'll take over the marvel films.

If they dont we have already come up with a wolverine sequel where the 7 seven dwarfs are trained as ninjas to help wolverine reform the x men after the massacre of x3 to rescue snow white from the green goblin. Big Grin