Pages (9):    1 2 3 4 5 9   
GeraldRice   12-22-2009, 02:00 PM
Kenji Wrote:Today I saw Avatar 3-D in IMAX theatre.

First one word is [SPOILER][SIZE=7]"Wow!!!"[/SPOILER][/SIZE]

This is the best film in 2009, definitely. James Cameron did great work since "Titanic". It's very beautiful movie and all action scenes were fabulous. Looked like SF version of "Dances with Wolves". Main plot is human vs. Na'vi. "Aliens" was human vs. aliens, but "Avatar" was Na'vi vs. aliens. Yes, this time we(human) are aliens. Nice different point of view. Wink

I really liked life of Na'vi's . Human says they are savages. But human is savages more..... in this movie.

If you haven't seen this yet, I'll say...."Well, what are you waiting for? Get up your butt, and you should go to a theatre and see Avatar with 3-D!"

This is F**kin' brilliant and amazing 3-D!

Hey, those rumors are absolutely untrue and unfounded...

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Kenji   12-22-2009, 09:32 PM
GeraldRice Wrote:Hey, those rumors are absolutely untrue and unfounded...

Rumors.....?
Brian   12-22-2009, 09:36 PM
I scored I-MAX tickets for Avatar for us the day after Christmas. Big Grin

There is no wise man without fault
KRW   12-22-2009, 10:24 PM
Kenji Wrote:Today I saw Avatar 3-D in IMAX theatre.

First one word is [SPOILER][SIZE=7]"Wow!!!"[/SPOILER][/SIZE]

This is the best film in 2009, definitely. James Cameron did great work since "Titanic". It's very beautiful movie and all action scenes were fabulous. Looked like SF version of "Dances with Wolves". Main plot is human vs. Na'vi. "Aliens" was human vs. aliens, but "Avatar" was Na'vi vs. aliens. Yes, this time we(human) are aliens. Nice different point of view. Wink

I really liked life of Na'vi's . Human says they are savages. But human is savages more..... in this movie.

If you haven't seen this yet, I'll say...."Well, what are you waiting for? Get up your butt, and you should go to a theatre and see Avatar with 3-D!"

This is F**kin' brilliant and amazing 3-D!

You had me at F**kin' brilliant! Wink
I've been looking forward to this one and by your account it sounds like it lives up to the hype.
And by the way, invaders are always the aliens. Always. Humans or not.
Kenji   12-22-2009, 11:47 PM
KRW Wrote:And by the way, invaders are always the aliens. Always. Humans or not.

Yeah, so I just wondered about "Aliens" by James Cameron. Human visited to that creature's planet, so we are "aliens". But we always called those creatures = "aliens".

Sure, human didn't recognize we are aliens until now. But in this "Avatar", human is aliens. Big Grin
KRW   12-23-2009, 01:12 AM
Kenji Wrote:Yeah, so I just wondered about "Aliens" by James Cameron. Human visited to that creature's planet, so we are "aliens". But we always called those creatures = "aliens".
They didn't show "Aliens" from the aliens point of view did they?Big Grin
The Mad American   12-23-2009, 01:20 AM
Kenji Wrote:Yeah, so I just wondered about "Aliens" by James Cameron. Human visited to that creature's planet, so we are "aliens". But we always called those creatures = "aliens".

Sure, human didn't recognize we are aliens until now. But in this "Avatar", human is aliens. Big Grin

Well it really wasn't the Aliens planet, remember the Aliens came from a crashed spaceship that was emitting a rescue signal and the humans just stumbled on it. So I guess in Aliens in those movies was actually both the humans and the Aliens...only the story was told from the humans point of view so the aliens where Aliens to them....

And yes, in fact I do like to and tend to ramble on and on a lot..it reminds me of a time when I was...oh nevermind.:xd:

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

Kenji   12-23-2009, 01:31 AM
KRW Wrote:They didn't show "Aliens" from the aliens point of view did they?Big Grin

Hmmm.....That's philosophical. Big Grin
Kenji   12-23-2009, 01:36 AM
The Mad American Wrote:Well it really wasn't the Aliens planet, remember the Aliens came from a crashed spaceship that was emitting a rescue signal and the humans just stumbled on it. So I guess in Aliens in those movies was actually both the humans and the Aliens...only the story was told from the humans point of view so the aliens where Aliens to them....

Sure it was! Smile

The Mad American Wrote:And yes, in fact I do like to and tend to ramble on and on a lot..it reminds me of a time when I was...oh nevermind.:xd:

When you were.....what? What it is? Big Grin
KRW   12-23-2009, 01:43 AM
Kenji Wrote:Hmmm.....That's philosophical. Big Grin

Don't call me names!
Pages (9):    1 2 3 4 5 9