Pages (9): 1 2 3 4 5 9   
Kenji   08-21-2009, 09:25 AM
Now, James Cameron is back!

http://movies.apple.com/movies/fox/avata...r_480p.mov

As long as I see the trailer, I think this will be the best sci-fi action movie in 2009. Cool

I can't wait!
Wapitikev   08-21-2009, 12:05 PM
Kenji Wrote:Now, James Cameron is back!

http://movies.apple.com/movies/fox/avata...r_480p.mov

As long as I see the trailer, I think this will be the best sci-fi action movie in 2009. Cool

I can't wait!
Trailer looks extremely interesting...another chance to see Saw Worthington, my current favourite for Jack.

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Srem   08-22-2009, 10:20 PM
I just watched the trailer to Avatar, and it looks good.
I like a lot of Cameron's work, esp. T3: The Sarah Conner Chronicles.

[SIZE=4]§ґφ[/SIZE]җ

Witchbreed Book of Dreams
Brian   08-23-2009, 01:02 AM
It does look promising. Too bad we have to wait till December for it to hit theaters.

There is no wise man without fault
cobalt   08-23-2009, 10:45 AM
I saw the trailers for it. Yeah....it looks to be a good one.

EWMAN
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-23-2009, 07:56 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:I saw the trailers for it. Yeah....it looks to be a good one.

"Be sensible. We both got laser pistols. But you're surrounded by my guys. You shoot me in the head, they'll shoot you in the head."

"Yeah. But I got two heads. You don't."

"OK... Wanna talk deal?"
cobalt   08-24-2009, 12:21 AM
What? :confused:

EWMAN
Alvin Fox   11-12-2009, 11:41 PM
Leave it to South Park. I was watching Dances with Smurfs and going, 'What the hell are they talking about?'

Apparently Avatar very closely resembles an old Poul Anderson story titled Call Me Joe.

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2009/10/is_a...obably.php
Kenji   12-22-2009, 11:22 AM
Today I saw Avatar 3-D in IMAX theatre.

First one word is [SPOILER][SIZE=7]"Wow!!!"[/SPOILER][/SIZE]

This is the best film in 2009, definitely. James Cameron did great work since "Titanic". It's very beautiful movie and all action scenes were fabulous. Looked like SF version of "Dances with Wolves". Main plot is human vs. Na'vi. "Aliens" was human vs. aliens, but "Avatar" was Na'vi vs. aliens. Yes, this time we(human) are aliens. Nice different point of view. Wink

I really liked life of Na'vi's . Human says they are savages. But human is savages more..... in this movie.

If you haven't seen this yet, I'll say...."Well, what are you waiting for? Get up your butt, and you should go to a theatre and see Avatar with 3-D!"

This is F**kin' brilliant and amazing 3-D!
Patrice   12-22-2009, 01:10 PM
Kenji Wrote:Today I saw Avatar 3-D in IMAX theatre.

First one word is [SPOILER][SIZE=7]"Wow!!!"[/SPOILER][/SIZE]

This is the best film in 2009, definitely. James Cameron did great work since "Titanic". It's very beautiful movie and all action scenes were fabulous. Looked like SF version of "Dances with Wolves". Main plot is human vs. Na'vi. "Aliens" was human vs. aliens, but "Avatar" was Na'vi vs. aliens. Yes, this time we(human) are aliens. Nice different point of view. Wink

I really liked life of Na'vi's . Human says they are savages. But human is savages more..... in this movie.

If you haven't seen this yet, I'll say...."Well, what are you waiting for? Get up your butt, and you should go to a theatre and see Avatar with 3-D!"

This is F**kin' brilliant and amazing 3-D!

I totally agree with you kenji, saw it last week in a midnight preview (2D) and it was really impressive, can´t wait to see it in 3D.
Pages (9): 1 2 3 4 5 9