antony123   08-05-2009, 03:01 AM
What tv shows are worth watching except One Tree Hill,Grey's Anatomy,Las Vegas,Boston Legal and Ugly Betty?these five are great shows but I want something new.

Let's talk about movies and tv shows.
Mick C.   08-05-2009, 10:28 AM
Big Bang Theory is a pretty funny sitcom.

"Flow with the Go."

- Rickson Gracie
t4terrific   08-05-2009, 10:58 AM
antony123 Wrote:What tv shows are worth watching except One Tree Hill,Grey's Anatomy,Las Vegas,Boston Legal and Ugly Betty?these five are great shows but I want something new.

I don't like any of those shows. You wouldn't like my television advise.Big Grin
t4terrific   08-05-2009, 11:01 AM
Mick C. Wrote:Big Bang Theory is a pretty funny sitcom.

It is pretty good. I've seen a few episodes, and intend to try to catch it when I can. I also like Dexter, but don't have Showtime.

I'm a big fan of older shows and sit-coms.
Srem   08-10-2009, 11:27 PM
antony123 Wrote:What tv shows are worth watching except One Tree Hill,Grey's Anatomy,Las Vegas,Boston Legal and Ugly Betty?these five are great shows but I want something new.

Perhaps you could find something to entertain yourself here, antony:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_spam

[SIZE=4]§ґφ[/SIZE]җ

Witchbreed Book of Dreams
Brian   08-11-2009, 06:21 PM
Srem Wrote:Perhaps you could find something to entertain yourself here, antony:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_spam

Good one. Big Grin

There is no wise man without fault
Auskar   08-11-2009, 07:45 PM
Srem Wrote:Perhaps you could find something to entertain yourself here, antony: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_spam
I'll have to remember this web address.

TerrLight.com, is where I can spout off about anything. Visit. Link.
Irishkkc 2.0   08-24-2009, 10:11 PM

Not a fan of most of those but One Tree Hill I watch with my girl. I will tell you what I watch though and you can go from there.

The Tudors on Showtime
Entourage and True Blood on HBO
The X Files (In the middle of the second season and it is a guilty pleasure)
Prison Break ( trying to catch up even though its all over)
Harper's Island (also over and mostly mediocre)

Thats all I got at the moment and after I wrote X Files I was really rackin the brain.
murelz   08-25-2009, 02:41 AM
Wow kinda running behind on shows aren't ya? Well, let's see. If you like copish shows with some humor, NCIS. My wife and I have been watching this show since it started and its still one of our favorites. The Unit is really good, but alas they canceled last season for some weird reason. Chuck is another good one. There's two seasons already out and NBC was going to cancel it but fan response was so huge that they brought it back for a shortened third season starting in the mid-season. Supernatural is also a great show. I would have suggested Smallville but yeah, that show is dead to me know, but the first 7 seasons are great if you want to catch them on DVD. Heroes is so hit and miss, first season great, second don't even bother, third was half good half bad. Battle Star Galactica, the new version, its over now, but on DVD. If you like Grey's try Private Practice, I don't watch it buy my wife seems to enjoy it.

The funny thing about the flamethrower is at some place and some point in time, someone looked at something and thought, "Hey, I'd really like to set that on fire, but it's too far away."
Ken Valentine   08-25-2009, 03:25 AM
Let's let this thread die a natural death.

It appears that the guy(?) is a spammer, and hasn't visited the board since starting this thread nearly three weeks ago.

Ken V.

murelz Wrote:Wow kinda running behind on shows aren't ya? Well, let's see. If you like copish shows with some humor, NCIS. My wife and I have been watching this show since it started and its still one of our favorites. The Unit is really good, but alas they canceled last season for some weird reason. Chuck is another good one. There's two seasons already out and NBC was going to cancel it but fan response was so huge that they brought it back for a shortened third season starting in the mid-season. Supernatural is also a great show. I would have suggested Smallville but yeah, that show is dead to me know, but the first 7 seasons are great if you want to catch them on DVD. Heroes is so hit and miss, first season great, second don't even bother, third was half good half bad. Battle Star Galactica, the new version, its over now, but on DVD. If you like Grey's try Private Practice, I don't watch it buy my wife seems to enjoy it.