Pages (2):    1 2
Sigokat   11-05-2009, 12:47 PM
AlvinFox Wrote:Locke turned the wheel and appeared in Tunisia.

Got seasons 1-3 rewatched. This is going much faster than I thought. I can't limit myself to one episode at a time. It's usually one disc at a time.

That's what I thought but I just couldn't remember watching it in any of the episodes. Thanks, AlvinFox!

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Alvin Fox   11-21-2009, 08:30 AM
Lost is coming back 2-2-10. Now on Tuesday nights.

On a side note, I vaguely remember watching The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. way back when it first came on tv. I recently got the series on DVD and have been watching it. On the second disc it finally dawned on me that one of the creators/producers/writers was Carlton Cuse. Now I keep seeing little things that have been recycled into Lost. To scare some horses the ghost of Brisco's dad goes up to them and lets out this unearthly roar. Big Smith (played by MC Gainey) talking to John Bly about this being his destiny. The Orb represents faith.

The point is, I think Bruce Campbell should be on Lost.

EDIT: I found a link to another forum where someone has painstakingly made various comparisons between both shows and based on the numerous similarities he comes out with some interesting hypotheses for the final season of Lost.

Spoilers abound for both shows.

http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/showth...hp?t=63433
Auskar   11-22-2009, 02:20 AM
I did not watch "Lost" in the very beginning, then somehow it grabbed me. Then I quit watching again.

Along with "Heroes," it seemed like there was no end. They could just write something new into it as long as it was weird. What was better is none of it had to make sense.

So, Lost lost me.

I did like The Adventures of Briscoe County. That was forgotten. I really forgot that Bruce Campbell was the star until the series was brought up in this thread. I like him. He is currently on Burn Notice, as a supporting actor (and a very good one).
This post was last modified: 11-22-2009, 02:24 AM by Auskar.

TerrLight.com, is where I can spout off about anything. Visit. Link.
Pages (2):    1 2