antony123   07-27-2009, 12:54 AM
I've just watched One Tree Hill Season 6 Episode 12 and Peyton is on the phone to Lucas and she says that she needs to tell him something. Does anyone know what that something is? Or does anyone think they know what it might be?

Let's talk about movies and tv shows.
Scott Miller   07-27-2009, 02:07 AM
antony123 Wrote:I've just watched One Tree Hill Season 6 Episode 12 and Peyton is on the phone to Lucas and she says that she needs to tell him something. Does anyone know what that something is? Or does anyone think they know what it might be?

She tells him she's keeping the baby.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
colburn0004   07-27-2009, 01:16 PM
I'm not sure what all you want to hear so I'm going to put everything in a spoiler highlight and you can chose.

[SPOILER]She says that she is pregnant but there could be a problem with the pregnancy and she could not live. If you want to kno more go to next spoiler[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER]Causes some fighting between the two as Lucas does not want to lose payten and she wants to get married so she will be married if she dies. Lucas says no. Soon enough Lucas says ok and they get married. When Lucas brings Peyton home she starts bleeding and passes out. She goes into labor has the baby and is in a coma and soon comes out of it.[/SPOILER]

I put it in two spoilers as I didn't know if you wanted just the answer to your question or more.

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"