antony123   07-27-2009, 12:52 AM
i just saw the episode were danny's friend that is in the army, does not want to go back to the army. so he goes crazy and makes a bomb. and in the end it goes off in his room, in which delinda is in the room. so does she die or get really hurt??? i need to know!!!! btw las vegas is my favorite tv show.

Let's talk about movies and tv shows.
Scott Miller   07-27-2009, 02:11 AM
antony123 Wrote:i just saw the episode were danny's friend that is in the army, does not want to go back to the army. so he goes crazy and makes a bomb. and in the end it goes off in his room, in which delinda is in the room. so does she die or get really hurt??? i need to know!!!! btw las vegas is my favorite tv show.

She leapt on top of the bomb smothering it so that everyone else could live; her half hour death scene was the single most popignant Event(yeah it was an EVENT) in TV history.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Scott Miller   07-27-2009, 11:44 AM
Probably not the warmest welcome so I apologize; we had a near disaster with some lost luggage that would've put a serious damper on our vacation last night(resolved itself late last night) and I was feeling a bit ornery when I responded.

As for shows, I highly recommend The Wire for great drama and Arrested Development for comedy. Both are available on DVD.

And welcome to the site.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels