Drlazarus   06-24-2009, 06:13 PM
I'm not sure when it was released but it must have been recently. You can now get the whole first season of "The Hunger" on DVD.

It features an adaptation "Menage a Trois", from the story by the man himself FPW.
fpw   06-24-2009, 06:59 PM
Starring Daniel Craig, if I remember. Plus Karen Black.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Brian   06-24-2009, 07:04 PM
Thanks for the info. Smile

There is no wise man without fault
Wapitikev   06-24-2009, 07:59 PM
fpw Wrote:Starring Daniel Craig, if I remember. Plus Karen Black.
DAG!

NOW I'm going to HAVE to buy it!

Heh.

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
t4terrific   06-24-2009, 08:50 PM
Drlazarus Wrote:I'm not sure when it was released but it must have been recently. You can now get the whole first season of "The Hunger" on DVD.

It features an adaptation "Menage a Trois", from the story by the man himself FPW.

That was a very good short story. I'd like to see it on film. I didn't know they made it already. I'll have to check it out.