Tony H   05-26-2009, 06:30 PM
Wow...I LOVE how bad this character gets treated...but I went onto wikipedia and searched for Meg Griffin and when they put into print her issues, it made me feel dirty.

I love Family Guy, and no one watching the show should try to take away any social value whatsoever, but just for the sheer horro r of it, read the wiki bio on the character. Horrible. LOL!

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Brian   05-27-2009, 07:37 PM
Family Guy is funny as hell. Nothing is sacred. Meg is undefinable.

http://www.adultswim.com/americaloveslis...page2.html

There is no wise man without fault
Tony H   05-29-2009, 06:02 PM
Brian Wrote:Family Guy is funny as hell. Nothing is sacred. Meg is undefinable.

www.adultswim.com/americaloveslists/fg_meg/page2.html

Those were awesome!!!!

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Brian   05-29-2009, 06:46 PM
It cracks me up to see how mean everyone is to Meg.

There is no wise man without fault
Dervish   05-30-2009, 05:29 PM
None of those were as bad as the ep where Meg was sick (and found God). While lying sick in bed, her family just threw in bowls & glasses of food because they didn't want to be exposed to her germs, and the said dishes tend to break against her head. In the end, she loses faith in God, because if there was a God and He loved her, He never would've put her in her family.

In that same ep, the cast of Star Trek the Next Generation (voiced by the actual actors!) also got some major disrespect from Stewie.
Alvin Fox   06-01-2009, 01:09 AM
Dervish Wrote:None of those were as bad as the ep where Meg was sick (and found God). While lying sick in bed, her family just threw in bowls & glasses of food because they didn't want to be exposed to her germs, and the said dishes tend to break against her head. In the end, she loses faith in God, because if there was a God and He loved her, He never would've put her in her family.

In that same ep, the cast of Star Trek the Next Generation (voiced by the actual actors!) also got some major disrespect from Stewie.

And look at what episode was on tonight.

"That's right folks, it's gonna be a Meg episode. (pause) Here's the clicker. Wouldn't blame you."
Atomsk   06-02-2009, 07:26 PM
Dangerous behavior
Meg is often shown as emotionally fragile or disturbed. One episode shows Meg "dating" a decaying corpse [17] or laughing tearfully while describing imaginary gifts from her imaginary boyfriend "Prince William."[18] Later in the series, Meg is charged for forcing herself upon a group of would-be captors [19] and grows violently obsessed with Brian after a drunken kiss at the Junior Prom[2]. Meg also speaks of habitually cutting herself and throwing up after meals.[20] Meg's dangerous behavior, however obvious, is rarely noticed by her parents even when stated. Such as in the episode "Sibling Rivalry" after Lois had her fat removed she states to Meg, that eating to solve one's problems is the wrong thing to do, apparently referencing that she's somewhat fat. In this Meg replies, "For your information, I don't eat to solve my problems. I cut myself. Is that better?" Peter also doesn't show concern when she loses her temper and assaults a man who crashed into the back of the car while driving him "Road to Rupert", and instead exclaims that her actions were "awesome" and this leads to her engaging in other erratic behavior to impress him. It is also suggested in "Let's Go to the Hop" that Meg had murdered an unnamed sister, which Peter and Lois, rather unconvincingly, dismiss as a dream. In "Stewie Kills Lois" it is suggested that she likes to masturbate with hot dogs, pretending them to be the New York Knicks. In "No Chris Left Behind", she admits to Brian that she has drug connections. In "Stew-Roids", she shows Connie D'Amico numerous self-inflicted scars on her right arm, also stating that they are a result of Connie's cruelty to her.

OMFG!!! you werent kidding dude! lol