Pages (2):    1 2
Brian   05-17-2009, 06:03 PM
fpw Wrote:It has a 2009 release date - in 3D!!!

It will still be a turkey, just a 3-D turkey.

There is no wise man without fault
Bluesman Mike Lindner   05-17-2009, 07:29 PM
webby Wrote:That's right. Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus. Just remember you saw it here first. Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa7ck5mcd1o

Golly! I liked them =both= so much, I didn't know =who= to root for!

In any case, it's good to see Debbie is getting back to being a serious actress.

(No, Blues, that's not fair. A gig is a gig. You turn work down, you gotta be both damn confident and damn sure your phone's gonna ring again. Few professional performers are either.)
Logan   06-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Kenji Wrote:Debbie Gibson!!! WooHoo!!! Big Grin

Sorry. I like her than Mega Shark or Giant Octopus... :p

She's very cute, but she needs to work on her acting so I'm not sure if you'll be happy with this movie or not. I think you will.
KRW   06-16-2009, 12:55 AM
Brian Wrote:It will still be a turkey, just a 3-D turkey.

Actually a 3-D plate of sushi, with a side of calamari. Don't go see this flick if you're hungry!
RichE   07-04-2009, 11:22 PM
Is Debbie going to sing the main title...? Maybe with Tiffany and Robin Sparkles on backup???
Barry Lee Dejasu   07-05-2009, 04:39 PM
I actually made a Facebook group dedicated to the ludicrousness of Asylum Entertainment, called 'Asylum Films: Are They Serious?" Feel free to drop by...

http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=s...9662118114

(Let me know if that link doesn't work.)

Just seeing a DVD of a film entitled 'Invasion of the Pod People' was enough to raise my suspicions...and an eyebrow. Then I started hearing of 'Transmorphers'...of '18 Year Old Virgin' and 'I Am Omega'...and finally, 'The Day the Earth Stopped.' That was enough. I had to make a group dedicated to this production company.

Coming soon - 'Allen Quatermain and the Temple of Skulls!'

"...and your last thought is that you have become a noise...a thin, nameless noise among all these others...howling in the empty dark room"
--Ulver, "Nowhere/Catastrophe"
[Image: geomorfos.jpg]
Pages (2):    1 2