Karithna   05-10-2009, 01:58 AM
I just started reading Sibs for the first time. I'm maybe 50 pages in so far. I thought it was cool to see a Julio's reference in there.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
Srem   05-10-2009, 12:18 PM
Quote:Karithna wrote:
I just started reading Sibs for the first time. I'm maybe 50 pages in so far. I thought it was cool to see a Julio's reference in there.

If you've read Legacies, you'll also find a minor geographical tie-in but I want say what until you've finished the story...
Karithna   05-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Srem Wrote:If you've read Legacies, you'll also find a minor geographical tie-in but I want say what until you've finished the story...

thanks. If you did tell me I probably would have forgotten anyway.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
Karithna   05-24-2009, 02:40 AM
Yay, I finished. Didn't expect that ending. Nice change. I could smell the oDNA on Gabor. At least I hope it was oDNA, he was wearing a diaper. Now I get to red the emplorium.