DominusDeus   05-09-2009, 09:12 PM
... and write a Repairman Jack / Harry Dresden crossover.

Much humor and fun to be had. Plus it would be awesome. Not to mention made of win and 9001.

Too bad I only started on the first three Dresden books only 3 days ago, otherwise I would've suggested a crossover book much earlier, as opposed to when the RJ series is almost done...
Bluesman Mike Lindner   05-10-2009, 08:29 PM
DominusDeus Wrote:... and write a Repairman Jack / Harry Dresden crossover.

humor and fun to be had. Plus it would be awesome. Not to mention made of win and 9001.

Too bad I only started on the first three Dresden books only 3 days ago, otherwise I would've suggested a crossover book much earlier, as opposed to when the RJ series is almost done...

I'd like to see Jack and Andrew Vachss' Burke work together.

How could that be?

Say Vicky is kidnapped.

Burke tells Jack, "Heard a lot of good things about you. I know streets you don't. My family is on the case. We'll get her back."
Kenji   05-11-2009, 08:58 AM
DominusDeus Wrote:... and write a Repairman Jack / Harry Dresden crossover.

Much humor and fun to be had. Plus it would be awesome. Not to mention made of win and 9001.

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:I'd like to see Jack and Andrew Vachss' Burke work together.

How could that be?

Say Vicky is kidnapped.

Burke tells Jack, "Heard a lot of good things about you. I know streets you don't. My family is on the case. We'll get her back."

So,.........how about Jack and Burke and Harry Dresden...?

Oh, wait a minute...I got confused. :ooh:
texasx96   05-13-2009, 11:03 PM
Jack and Roland of Gilead would make a pretty tough duo.
Legion   05-14-2009, 12:58 AM
I wanna see Jack team up with Jesus.

Jesus: Jack, man, these pharisees keep buggin me, man! I hear they've put a hit out on me! You gotta do somethin' Jack! (Yes, this is how Jesus talks. What do you expect from a long haired guy in robes and sandals)

Jack: Well, I'm kinda booked, but I think I can fit you in. *Motions to Julio for another beer, then looks down to see his mug full again*

Jesus: This rounds on me.

Jack: I think I could get to like working with you, but where did the fish and bread come from?

Jesus: Sorry, some habits die hard.

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
Ken Valentine   05-14-2009, 01:01 AM
Legion Wrote:I wanna see Jack team up with Jesus.

Jesus: Jack, man, these pharisees keep buggin me, man! I hear they've put a hit out on me! You gotta do somethin' Jack! (Yes, this is how Jesus talks. What do you expect from a long haired guy in robes and sandals)

Jack: Well, I'm kinda booked, but I think I can fit you in. *Motions to Julio for another beer, then looks down to see his mug full again*

Jack: I think I could get to like working with you, but where did the fish and bread come from?

You have a very weird mind.

(I love it.)

Ken V.
GunslingerAW   05-14-2009, 02:54 AM
An FPW/Brian Keene crossover would be perfect.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   05-14-2009, 01:56 PM
Legion Wrote:I wanna see Jack team up with Jesus.

Nice one!
Murphy   05-14-2009, 07:32 PM
Much as I am a fan of both F Paul Wilson and Jim Butcher, I don't see those characters making much of a crossover. Harry's world, dark as it is, is not as dark as Jack's. Getting the authors together with stories in an anthology sharing a theme or setting would be very cool, though.