dross20   05-06-2009, 09:17 PM
With the announcement that Ryan Reynolds will star in a Deadpool feature and possible franchise, does that mean that he is no longer going to play Jack?

What do you guys think?

P.S. saw the story on Yahoo.
cobalt   05-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Welcome to the board Dross.
IF and when the movie gets made...we'll have to see if Reynolds is too old to portray Jack. Notice the big if...it's there for a reason.

EWMAN
t4terrific   05-06-2009, 10:02 PM
dross20 Wrote:With the announcement that Ryan Reynolds will star in a Deadpool feature and possible franchise, does that mean that he is no longer going to play Jack?

What do you guys think?

Daaaaah!

He should stick to making "Chick Flix".
Legion   05-07-2009, 12:25 AM
dross20 Wrote:With the announcement that Ryan Reynolds will star in a Deadpool feature and possible franchise, does that mean that he is no longer going to play Jack?

What do you guys think?

Deadpool... Gimme a break. Can't really see a franchise coming from that character. Not to mention I suspect that the Wolverine movie is gonna be as bad as X Men 3

Not too worried about it.

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
webby   05-07-2009, 12:51 AM

What do you guys think?

[Image: Misc_lala.gif]

(Welcome anyway, dross)
[url=http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r304/webby65/smilies/Misc_lala.gif][/url]

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wapitikev   05-07-2009, 01:08 AM
Welcome , Dross. You'll like it here.

No X-men movie can overcome the curse that Brett Ratner put on the franchise with X3. Reynolds will not be overly busy with Deadpool.

Jack is his best ticket to action stardom and he knows it.

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Dave F   05-07-2009, 03:37 PM
Legion Wrote:Deadpool... Gimme a break. Can't really see a franchise coming from that character. Not to mention I suspect that the Wolverine movie is gonna be as bad as X Men 3

Not too worried about it.

Not seen it yet, but word is that Deadpool is movies only saving grace - but in it for too short a time.

The artist formally known as Britfan
XiaoYu   05-11-2009, 09:46 AM
Going to see Wolverine this week and had no idea Reynolds was in it. Now I'm even more excited! Though I've heard mixed reviews about the movie and Jackman's acting, now if just Reynold's character is good, it won't be a disappointment!

[SIZE="1"]To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." -- Sun Zi
===========================
[COLOR="Green"]Django: This is the way things are; you can't change nature.
Remy: Change IS nature, Dad. The part that we can influence. And it starts when we decide.
Django: Where are you going?
Remy: With luck, forward.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"]"The thing I treasure most in life / Cannot be taken away..."[/SIZE]