DrFoix   04-22-2009, 12:58 PM
I see the Sci-Fi Channel has a new movie coming out called Carny about a freakshow carnival and figuring heavily in it is a Jersey Devil. Sounds a lot like a certain author's work.
Silverfish   04-22-2009, 06:32 PM
http://www.repairmanjack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10310

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Karithna   04-22-2009, 11:55 PM
That's exacly what I thought

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
t4terrific   04-23-2009, 11:47 AM
DrFoix Wrote:I see the Sci-Fi Channel has a new movie coming out called Carny about a freakshow carnival and figuring heavily in it is a Jersey Devil. Sounds a lot like a certain author's work.

I plan to watch it. It's on Saturday night, right?
Karithna   04-24-2009, 12:58 PM
Scifi has a bunch of crappy movies on on saturdays. I watch 'em because there's nothing else on. Maybe they'll play the Keep. It's somewhat related. LOL

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
t4terrific   04-25-2009, 05:00 PM
Karithna Wrote:Scifi has a bunch of crappy movies on on saturdays. I watch 'em because there's nothing else on. Maybe they'll play the Keep. It's somewhat related. LOL

...and worth watching.
Karithna   04-27-2009, 10:30 PM
It was standard scifi fodder. mildly entertaining. mostly lame. Someone has to be making a killing on cheezy horror flix these days.