Alvin Fox   04-05-2009, 01:00 AM
The Farrelly brothers are making a Three Stooges movie. I don't know how to feel. It has Sean Penn, Benicio Del Toro and Jim Carrey as Larry, Moe and Curly (respectively).

In the meantime my favorite bit was Larry's "cooking" from Malice in the Palace. Big Grin
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-05-2009, 08:52 PM
AlvinFox Wrote:The Farrelly brothers are making a Three Stooges movie. I don't know how to feel. It has Sean Penn, Benicio Del Toro and Jim Carrey as Larry, Moe and Curly (respectively).

In the meantime my favorite bit was Larry's "cooking" from Malice in the Palace. Big Grin

It will be a disaster. Trust me on this.
colburn0004   04-05-2009, 10:11 PM
I like the combination of the cast and the Farrely brothers, but I don't know how it will work as a three stooges movie but with this combination I can't wait for it.

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"
Kenji   04-07-2009, 09:11 AM
AlvinFox Wrote:The Farrelly brothers are making a Three Stooges movie. I don't know how to feel. It has Sean Penn, Benicio Del Toro and Jim Carrey as Larry, Moe and Curly (respectively).

Gosh! The Farrelly brothers are insane! Because nobody can choose them to Three Stooges! Big Grin

I'm looking forward to it anyway.
KRW   04-07-2009, 10:02 PM
Kenji Wrote:Gosh! The Farrelly brothers are insane! Because nobody can choose them to Three Stooges! Big Grin

I'm looking forward to it anyway.

Is this a biography about them? If it is I wouldn't mind seeing that and would look forward to it. But if this is just a rip off trying to cash in again on a what we consider classical (even though they're hysterical) entertainment, I'll pass. Please please please don't let them ruin the stooges....
RichE   04-07-2009, 10:24 PM
I loved the ABC TV movie "THE THREE STOOGES". Hope this will be as good!
palsunstar   04-07-2009, 11:43 PM
RichE Wrote:I loved the ABC TV movie "THE THREE STOOGES". Hope this will be as good!

That was actually very well done...IMO. It was Executive Produced by Mel Gibson and Curly was played by Michael Chiklis (The Shield) & he did an exceptional job.

That said, I don't see the Farrelly Brothers doing a biopic...more than likely a feature length film. If you go by what other sources say, it'll be a feature length film set in the present.

I'm iffy about the whole thing, but if anyone can pull this off, it would be the Farrelly Brothers.

~Paul W. Sondersted, Jr.
Terry Willacker   04-11-2009, 01:00 AM
I don't know how anyone could think they could pretend to be the Stooges and be successful. It would be like someone pretending to be Fred Astaire or Humphrey Bogart. Jim Carrey? Sean Penn? Please. Not on their best days.