Pages (2): 1 2   
icarusflu   02-24-2009, 06:23 PM
Just thought I would post real quick that it came in the mail today - off to do a little reading

Icarus
t4terrific   03-06-2009, 04:30 PM
icarusflu Wrote:Just thought I would post real quick that it came in the mail today - off to do a little reading

Icarus

I paid for my preorder, from Horror Mall, on the 4th. It was sold out, at Gauntlet, when I ordered it. I look forward to getting it soon. Horror Mall has a decent discount too.
icarusflu   03-07-2009, 07:33 PM
Cool

Loved out hosts story and the sequil to Born of Man and Woman. Reading through it slowly like most of the collections/anthologies like this that I buy.

Icarus
Alvin Fox   03-07-2009, 09:24 PM
Hey Ic, Do you remember if He Is Legend came USPS and if there was a tracking number? I'm giving Gauntlet the benefit of the doubt, but after what happened with Borderlands....
icarusflu   03-07-2009, 11:31 PM
I'm looking at the box it came in right now (damn I'm a pack rat) - it came usps with a delivery conformation number
bones weep tedium   03-08-2009, 01:21 PM
icarusflu Wrote:Just thought I would post real quick that it came in the mail today - off to do a little reading

Icarus

What is He Is Legend? :confused:

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
icarusflu   03-08-2009, 03:16 PM
He Is Legend is a tribute anthology to Richard Matheson, the good Doctor here wrote a sequil to Mathesons story "The Distributor" with an unnamed apperance buy someone we are all familiar with

Icarus
Alvin Fox   03-10-2009, 10:52 AM
Thanks. Turns out it's being mailed yesterday or today.
Alvin Fox   03-13-2009, 09:30 PM
And now I got it today. I guess I don't need to worry about Gauntlet shipping my preorders to my old address anymore. Now bring on Legacies, Ground Zero and the next YA Jack.
icarusflu   03-14-2009, 01:41 AM
Congrats on getting it - Are you going to the signing this weekend at Dark Delicasies to get it signed by Matheson?? not sure if I can make it myself

Icarus
Pages (2): 1 2