Pages (2):    1 2
Sam_Dumms   04-08-2009, 05:01 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:With all the raves I've been hearing about the new 3-D technology, I decided I needed to check it out for myself and damned if the raves aren't deserved-what an incredible picture-like you could walk right into the movie. I actually liked the action heading away from me more than the stuff coming at me. The movie itself isn't terribly original, any fan of Sci-fi will have seen this before, but it is a lot of fun. B.O.B. is hilarious and the action sequences are spectacular.

I was surprised at how enjoyable it was, the 3D was better than I thought it would be, not as corny. The downside is, if you go to see it in 3D but decide not to wear the glasses, parts are blurry (to enhance the 3-D effect with the glasses on) definitely better than most 3 demensional movies I've had the displeasure to see

"Without a moments notice, your life can be turned upside down. It will be chaotic and only a remnant of what you knew before. Laying in a hospital bed, fighting for a life you once knew, knowing that your chance for survival lies in the sterile tubes and liquids being forced into your veins. Each erratic heartbeat is counteracted by the doctors orders. Keep a hold on to your hope, even as your muscles fade. Keep your fight strong Dad, you will win"
Pages (2):    1 2