Pages (2): 1 2   
DakotaYoda   02-11-2009, 10:21 PM
Frequent lurker and hardcore Jack fan.

I find myself in Florida sipping Yuengling's by the... well... half dozen, maybeSmile

Wish I had Gateways with me to reread.

In any case, I just had to share. From South Dakota and the 70-80's in Florida are much appreciated this time of year.

cheers!!!

PS: Any Harry Dresden fans out there?
t4terrific   02-11-2009, 11:07 PM
DakotaYoda Wrote:Frequent lurker and hardcore Jack fan.

I find myself in Florida sipping Yuengling's by the... well... half dozen, maybeSmile

Wish I had Gateways with me to reread.

In any case, I just had to share. From South Dakota and the 70-80's in Florida are much appreciated this time of year.

cheers!!!

PS: Any Harry Dresden fans out there?

Hey Yoda. Welcome!
Are you a Florida resident, or a snowbird?
DakotaYoda   02-12-2009, 09:51 AM
Just down for a 10 day excursion from the great midwest... much nicer this time of year. I see why Jack's dad, and many others for that matter, choose/chose to live here.
Libby   02-14-2009, 05:42 PM
DakotaYoda Wrote:Just down for a 10 day excursion from the great midwest... much nicer this time of year. I see why Jack's dad, and many others for that matter, choose/chose to live here.

Welcome. Gateways is one of my favorite RJ books.

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Karithna   02-17-2009, 09:12 PM
Speaking of Yuengling's, Where are all of you and what beer are you drinking? I'm in Redding, CA drinking Sierra Nevada's Torpedo IPA. Man! It is raining cats and dogs!(and chew wasps!)

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
cobalt   02-18-2009, 12:29 AM
East coast here, tipping a Sam Adams in welcome Karithna.

EWMAN
The Karl   02-18-2009, 05:43 AM
My roommates and I were doing our usual Singles Awareness Day thing and getting a steak, and we were all surprised that the Outback Steakhouse we frequent had Yuengling on tap.
Jamo   02-18-2009, 10:08 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:East coast here, tipping a Sam Adams in welcome Karithna.

Yep, I just put my Sam Adams Shirt back in my wardrobe ^^
Great brewery!
When I was in Miami I didn't see Yuengling, but when I was there I haven't read Gateways so, I wasn't searching for it ^^

Some closing words: German Beer still is the BEST!! Smile

"Dem ago call a war a holy war...but if a war is holy....what unholy stands for?
(Gentleman)

Visit my private Portfolio on www.manufolio.de
DakotaYoda   02-18-2009, 11:42 AM
And its Ybor Gold... not Yungeling that Jack discovered in Gateways. I knew it was a "Y" beer but couldn't remember which one.

Oh well - its the thought that counts. Back home now - and its just slightly more chilly in South Dakota than it was in FloridaSmile
Jamo   02-18-2009, 12:26 PM
Yeah, he drinks Yuengling at Joe's

"Dem ago call a war a holy war...but if a war is holy....what unholy stands for?
(Gentleman)

Visit my private Portfolio on www.manufolio.de
Pages (2): 1 2