Pages (3):    1 2 3
GeraldRice   01-20-2009, 04:51 PM
I'm interested in Friday the 13th. Someone may have actually put a thought or two into it.

I think the remake for "Last House" might be for someone like me. I've never seen the original and I'm too lazy to go out and find it.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Aprilis   01-21-2009, 01:09 AM
GeraldRice Wrote:I'm interested in Friday the 13th. Someone may have actually put a thought or two into it.

I think the remake for "Last House" might be for someone like me. I've never seen the original and I'm too lazy to go out and find it.

If you have fearNet On Demand its free to watch there. I just re-watched it last month. I think it had too many coincidences ...

The world is full of idiots ... It's up to you to not be one of them.
GeraldRice   01-21-2009, 09:11 AM
Aprilis Wrote:If you have fearNet On Demand its free to watch there. I just re-watched it last month. I think it had too many coincidences ...

On Demand? That's that cable thingy, right? I have satellite.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Aprilis   01-21-2009, 10:38 PM
GeraldRice Wrote:On Demand? That's that cable thingy, right? I have satellite.

I watched the trailer for the remake and it looks like it might be better. More of a hollywood ending anyway and no so far fetched.

The world is full of idiots ... It's up to you to not be one of them.
Jay #1   01-29-2009, 12:08 AM
didn't know there was a previous one. Also didn't know this was coming out. Thank goodness.

any opinions on "Taken" that's coming out Friday?
bones weep tedium   01-29-2009, 06:06 AM
Legion Wrote:Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

So who here thinks the Friday the 13th remake will be any good?

Couldnt be any worse than the original Wink

I don't mind seeing remakes of cult films, becasue if there was something off about it the first time around then it makes sense to take another stab at it so it's more successful second time round.

What I don't get is remakes of popular, fondly remembered and still watchable films. That's just an excuse to make money at the expense of the stupid.

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
colburn0004   01-29-2009, 08:42 AM
Jay #1 Wrote:didn't know there was a previous one. Also didn't know this was coming out. Thank goodness.

any opinions on "Taken" that's coming out Friday?

Taken is a great movie in my opinion. It's a different kind of action movie. I was able to see this as it was supposed to come out months ago but got delayed some time for some reason. But I was able to see an overseas copy of it and it is a good movie. I don't usually watch action movies more than once but I've gone back to it a couple times.

As for the last house, the trailer looks good, but the scene with the hotel room where the 3 people walked in reminded me a lot of the devils rejects scene in the hotel not sure why.

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"
Miskatonic & Gin   01-31-2009, 03:17 AM
Wapitikev Wrote:Nay! It will inspire at least 1 dozen movies as well as a remake of The Keep!

Now THAT's the faith I'm talkin' 'bout!

-Wapitikev

The depressing part there is that we can't have the original cast of The Keep back to reprise their roles if they did do a remake. That collection of talent was amazing.

Cthulhu for President!

Why vote for a lesser evil? I can think of none better than the great old one, who should return from his slumber to take over the U.S. government and make this country a whole hell of a lot better as the leader of our executive branch. Or destroy it and drive everyone insane, kill us all, or something really nasty! Remember, Cthulhu for President, why vote for the lesser of two evils? Wink
Pages (3):    1 2 3