Medusa   01-21-2009, 03:11 PM
I can't wait! I'm going the dreaded recap episode first since its been so long. This better not be boring!

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
cobalt   01-21-2009, 03:21 PM
I can't wait....I'll be glued to the TV.

EWMAN
Jamo   01-21-2009, 03:27 PM
Oh yeah, I can't wait either! Hope there is goiing to be a fast stream online tomorrow that I can watch it Smile

"Dem ago call a war a holy war...but if a war is holy....what unholy stands for?
(Gentleman)

Visit my private Portfolio on www.manufolio.de
colburn0004   01-21-2009, 06:34 PM
CANT WAIT! My biggest questions going into the new season is
[SPOILER]1. Why Locke left the island?
2. What was up with Christian and Claire in those last two episodes
and 3. why does Ben want to get back to the island so badly when he seemed to have accepted that the island was rejecting him? does it have something to do with Locke's death and him leaving the island?[/SPOILER]

How bout your guys' questions?

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"
Brian   01-21-2009, 07:58 PM
I have a few questions, but I'm going to wait until I see what might be answered tonight.

There is no wise man without fault
Alvin Fox   01-21-2009, 09:00 PM
colburn0004 Wrote:CANT WAIT! My biggest questions going into the new season is
[spoiler]1. Why Locke left the island?
2. What was up with Christian and Claire in those last two episodes
and 3. why does Ben want to get back to the island so badly when he seemed to have accepted that the island was rejecting him? does it have something to do with Locke's death and him leaving the island?[/spoiler]

How bout your guys' questions?

I should wait until afterwards but I just wanted to put this out as to why I think [spoiler]Locke left the island.[/spoiler]

(Do we really need these spoiler tags? Wasn't this discussed last season?)

[spoiler]I think Locke may not be as important as he thinks, or something happened over the years to get the island to replace Locke. Locke was then put to the task to gather everyone who had left. The island thought the best way to get everyone to return was for Locke to die, that would get Jack all gung ho about returning. Maybe with something that Locke did the island decided that it wants Ben back instead.[/spoiler]
Jamo   01-22-2009, 02:55 AM
Was it a good series? I don't want to read in the spoiler Thread till I've seen it.
Just woken up and have to wait till the evening Sad

"Dem ago call a war a holy war...but if a war is holy....what unholy stands for?
(Gentleman)

Visit my private Portfolio on www.manufolio.de
Marc   01-22-2009, 12:05 PM
It was a terrific episode. Right off the bat they throw a curve ball at you. There is also a few good jaw dropping moments.
webby   03-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Hey all- I'm posting in this old thread because I just started watching LOST on Netflix a few weeks ago and I have not seen ANY of the 6th (Final) season episodes. As of this moment, the latest episode I've seen is season 5, episode 1 (and OMG, the season 4 3-part finale was gut-wrenching!)

Anyway, I have a theory I want to float and see what all you long-timer LOST fans think. I'll hide it since this thread is marked "spoiler free".

[SPOILER]This is about all those whispers the Losties heard in the jungle. Since at this point I know about the "unstuck in time" problem they are experiencing, I now think it was never the Others doing the whispering, nor even the island itself. I think maybe they were trying to talk to themselves from a different dimension of time. They may even be shouting, but their "real time" selves can barely hear them and can't see them at all. I especially think this might be the case because each of them who heard whispers seemed to have heard whispers very specific to themselves.

Oh, and "unstuck in time" Faraday making contact with past Desmond doesn't wreck the theory because Desmond is "special" and he is Faraday's Constant.
[/SPOILER]

If this has been explained during season 5 or 6 and I'm totally wrong, go ahead and tell me, but NO SPOILERS please! Just say it was explained another way. KTHX. Wink

Another thought about the show in general up to the beginning of season 5...

[SPOILER]I sincerely hope the flashforwards are just a ghost-of-christmas-yet-to-be future and that it can be changed. I do not like the future shown in those flashes at all. I'm particularly concerned about Aaron because only Claire is supposed to raise him or very bad things will happen. Don't tell me anything though! I'll be caught up to the current season soon enough and don't want to know in advance![/SPOILER]

Last thought, not a spoiler. After watching four entire seasons, I think Sawyer is much better man than Jack, shady past and all. He's more honest and he seems to have a much more sensitive heart under all those rough edges. And he slays me with all those clever nicknames he gives people. He's way smarter than he lets on. Cool

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]