Pages (3):    1 2 3   
Wapitikev   01-17-2009, 06:25 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Sorry Wap....I be in a foul mood.....
If the movie ever gets made....lets all hope that it is so wonderful that a trilogy will be called for.
Nay! It will inspire at least 1 dozen movies as well as a remake of The Keep!

Now THAT's the faith I'm talkin' 'bout!

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
cobalt   01-17-2009, 06:28 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:Nay! It will inspire at least 1 dozen movies as well as a remake of The Keep!

Now THAT's the faith I'm talkin' 'bout!

-Wapitikev
OK Wap....but I'm one of those that liked the original Keep. That's how I found FPW.

EWMAN
Wapitikev   01-17-2009, 06:45 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:OK Wap....but I'm one of those that liked the original Keep. That's how I found FPW.
That was one choice you made, after drinking too much wine, that turned out OK, then. Smile

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
cobalt   01-17-2009, 07:06 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:That was one choice you made, after drinking too much wine, that turned out OK, then. Smile

-Wapitikev

Hahaha....good one Wap! Smile

EWMAN
t4terrific   01-19-2009, 01:49 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Sorry Wap....I be in a foul mood.....
If the movie ever gets made....lets all hope that it is so wonderful that a trilogy will be called for.

Be sure to buy all the fpw books you want, now. We may not be able to afford them someday.
Tony H   01-19-2009, 02:44 PM
Thanks for hijacking my thread bitches!

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
t4terrific   01-19-2009, 06:27 PM
AsMoral Wrote:Thanks for hijacking my thread bitches!

Hi Jack! Welcome to the board!:cheers:
t4terrific   01-19-2009, 06:31 PM
AsMoral Wrote:Eh...maybe.
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810003872/video/11535999

I didn't really like the origional. Shock value doesn't make a movie entertaining. It takes more. The villians weren't that impressive, they just victimized the weak.

I'm not very interested in graphic rape either.
Tony H   01-19-2009, 06:42 PM
t4terrific Wrote:I didn't really like the origional. Shock value doesn't make a movie entertaining. It takes more. The villians weren't that impressive, they just victimized the weak.

I'm not very interested in graphic rape either.

Now that is how you get a thread back on topic.

The first was unsettling, and the fact that there are people out there like that made it terrifying. But the original was gritty and unrelenting, whereas this remake is glossy and looks to neatly put together.

The main female character making it back home turns me off of this remake. She wasn't so fortunate in Wes Cravens original.

Speaking of which, I wish Wes would stop putting his name on these gore-fests just because he made the original on which these remakes are based. If that's all it takes to get a producers credit he is best left to come up with new scares..I know he can do it.

And I don't know when this Jack movie will come about...grr.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Legion   01-19-2009, 07:11 PM
AsMoral Wrote:Thanks for hijacking my thread bitches!

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

So who here thinks the Friday the 13th remake will be any good?

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
Pages (3):    1 2 3