fpw   01-08-2009, 04:43 PM
...current as of 1/1/09, is available as an .rtf file.

If you're a collector or simply a geek who craves excruciating detail about every edition, foreign and domestic, of everything I've written, look for the download near the top of this page:
http://repairmanjack.com/reference.htm#bibliography

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Wapitikev   01-08-2009, 04:50 PM
That IS excruciating detail...but extremely useful for Stephanie on the Unofficial FPW Wiki page...can she use it there?

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
fpw   01-08-2009, 04:57 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:That IS excruciating detail...but extremely useful for Stephanie on the Unofficial FPW Wiki page...can she use it there?
Absolutely.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
fpw   01-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:That IS excruciating detail.

Warned ya. I could never put something like that together now -- who has time?. But I started it some 20 years ago and simply add to it every time a new edition arrives in the mail.

FPW
FAQ
Wapitikev   01-08-2009, 05:10 PM
I appreciate your foresight for doing so and grateful, as always that you share the results of your hard work with us.

-Wapitikev

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
t4terrific   01-09-2009, 11:02 AM
fpw Wrote:...current as of 1/1/09, is available as an .rtf file.

If you're a collector or simply a geek who craves excruciating detail about every edition, foreign and domestic, of everything I've written, look for the download near the top of this page: http://repairmanjack.com/reference.htm#bibliography

It's a very useful tool. I'd never have found many parts of my FPW collection without it. (I wouldn't have known they existed.)
Silverfish   01-09-2009, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the update. I have the January '04 and the September '07 versions, but nothing more current. This is great.

Kevin, in what capacity would you like to see this info on the wiki? Feel free to write up a post, presenting the information the way you want it, and I'll put it up.

Sorry Kevin, I didn't know that you didn't know Paul had a bibliography. If you'd told me you didn't know, I would have told you about it. Big Grin

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Wapitikev   01-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Silverfish Wrote:Thanks for the update. I have the January '04 and the September '07 versions, but nothing more current. This is great.

Kevin, in what capacity would you like to see this info on the wiki? Feel free to write up a post, presenting the information the way you want it, and I'll put it up.

Sorry Kevin, I didn't know that you didn't know Paul had a bibliography. If you'd told me you didn't know, I would have told you about it. Big Grin

Stephanie
All the electronic storage on the planet could barely contain the things I don't know, Stephanie.

Big Grin back at you.

Heh.

-Wapitikev