metllicamilitia   12-23-2008, 01:24 AM
I have been listening to this song for about the past hour, hour and a half or so and it just occured to me, this could be Dawn's theme song. If it is maybe a spoiler, please feel free to tell me so I can put a spoiler bar over it, or mods can do it. WARNING: EXTRREME PARENTAL ADVISORY WARNING KoRn - Daddy (lyrics) I don't feel like finding the audio unedited online right now. Thoughts on this as a so called theme song?

"And the rain will kill us all, we throw ourselves against the wall, but no else can see, the preservation of the martyr in me" - [B]Corey Taylor
---------------------------------------------------
[/B]"I, am a worm before I am a man, I, was a creature before I could stand, I, will remember before I forget, before I forget this" - [B]Corey Taylor
[/B]"Dead visions in your name, dead fingers in my veins, dead memories in my heart" - Corey Taylor
cobalt   12-23-2008, 01:32 AM
A disturbing song for a disturbing situation. It fits.

EWMAN
metllicamilitia   12-23-2008, 01:39 AM
Yes it is, very disturbing, especially since it's a true story, Johnathan Davis can't play this song live 'cause when they tried he broke down on stage and had to leave.

And I should mention, just in case, I have just now gotten to read By The Sword and am only about a third of the way through right now, so be sure to use spoiler warning if you bring up anything about By The Sword please.

"And the rain will kill us all, we throw ourselves against the wall, but no else can see, the preservation of the martyr in me" - [B]Corey Taylor
[/B]"I, am a worm before I am a man, I, was a creature before I could stand, I, will remember before I forget, before I forget this" - [B]Corey Taylor
[/B]"Dead visions in your name, dead fingers in my veins, dead memories in my heart" - Corey Taylor
metllicamilitia   12-23-2008, 01:47 AM
WOW! Shockingly, youtube has it, presumably unedited, although I don't know 'cause I am listening to my mp3 player, but here is link, KoRn - Daddy (Audio)