Pages (2): 1 2   
Libby   12-03-2008, 10:43 PM
I couldn't find a thread about his movie. I love it. Kevin Kline is a great actor.:yesnod:

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
cobalt   12-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Klein was such a good bad guy...lol

EWMAN
Libby   12-03-2008, 10:59 PM
ImDeranged Wrote:I like how you "stuttered" spelling fFsh Confusedmilewinkgrin: perfect.

Blessed be the typos.Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin MARC???? Please help me.SmileSmileSmile

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Libby   12-03-2008, 11:00 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Klein was such a good bad guy...lol

He was perfect. "You're the vulgarian, you f#ck!!!". Classic.:yesnod:

Kenji   12-04-2008, 09:01 AM
Libby Wrote:I couldn't find a thread about his movie. I love it. Kevin Kline is a great actor.:yesnod:

"A Fish Called Wanda" is the best comedy film in my life. I saw it in a theatre, and I bought Laser Disc, and now I have DVD. Kevin Klein, Michael Palin, John Cleese, and Jamie Lee Curtis...everybody great!

All dialogues are hilarious and I couln't stop laugh. Any of comedy can't defeat it.

Don't call me stupid!

Apes don't read philosophy.

We didn't lose Vietnam. It was a tie!
Libby   12-04-2008, 06:27 PM
Kenji Wrote:"A Fish Called Wanda" is the best comedy film in my life. I saw it in a theatre, and I bought Laser Disc, and now I have DVD. Kevin Klein, Michael Palin, John Cleese, and Jamie Lee Curtis...everybody great!

All dialogues are hilarious and I couln't stop laugh. Any of comedy can't defeat it.

Don't call me stupid!

Apes don't read philosophy.

We didn't lose Vietnam. It was a tie!

I loved the ad in the beginning.Big GrinBig Grin

wdg3rd   12-05-2008, 01:45 AM
My favorite Kevin Kline film is probably "In & Out". "A Fish Called Wanda" is second to that. I also enjoyed "Dave", but I felt it stole a bit too much from Robert Heinlein's novel Double Star.

Ward Griffiths

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest". -- Denis Diderot
Libby   12-05-2008, 07:48 PM
ImDeranged Wrote:Ahh you fixed it. It was so perfect for this film. I loved Michael Palin as the stuttererer Wink. See I tried that and it was forced. Yours was lol funny. "K-k-k-Ken"

The scenes where the dogs are taken out...wow. They break all the rules and get away with it.

"I'm sorry about Otto, Ken. He's had a hard life. Dad used to beat him up."

"Good"

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

wdg3rd Wrote:My favorite Kevin Kline film is probably "In & Out". "A Fish Called Wanda" is second to that. I also enjoyed "Dave", but I felt it stole a bit too much from Robert Heinlein's novel Double Star.

In&Out was an amazing movie, it has a better message.

SickThing   12-08-2008, 05:35 PM
I also love the non-sequel sequel, Fierce Creatures!
Libby   12-08-2008, 07:34 PM
SickThing Wrote:I also love the non-sequel sequel, Fierce Creatures!

Never seen it. Who is it about? Or, shall I say, how is it related?Big Grin

Pages (2): 1 2