Pages (2):    1 2
bones weep tedium   01-16-2009, 07:46 AM
saynomore Wrote:P.P.S. For those who don't know what this film's about: Newlyweds buy puppy. Newlyweds go through problems. Puppy grows up, grows old. That's it. I don't think I could stand sitting through this movie again---it was that heartwrenching.

Thanks, I was wondering.

Is this a film just for dog lovers? :confused: Or would a Rat Fancier such as myself get as much out of the story?

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Tony H   01-16-2009, 01:54 PM
bones weep tedium Wrote:Thanks, I was wondering.

Is this a film just for dog lovers? :confused: Or would a Rat Fancier such as myself get as much out of the story?

I wouldn't say its just for dog lovers. A LOT of the movie has to deal with the life of a young family and the trials they face while trying to establish themselves. If you have ever had a pet that you loved this film is for you.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Pages (2):    1 2