Tony H   11-07-2008, 06:34 PM
This girl I work with is going to the deer woods...(I am not sure what or where these are)...and asked if I had any books for her to bring. I wanted to get her hooked but not necessarily with the adversary cycle.

I opted for the stand-alone SIMS. She is off all next week in the deer woods (I still have no clue) and I can't wait to hear her reaction.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Legion   11-07-2008, 06:43 PM
AsMoral Wrote:This girl I work with is going to the deer woods...(I am not sure what or where these are)...and asked if I had any books for her to bring. I wanted to get her hooked but not necessarily with the adversary cycle.

I opted for the stand-alone SIMS. She is off all next week in the deer woods (I still have no clue) and I can't wait to hear her reaction.

Good work! I too have hooked quite a few people. At this rate in a few years we will have most of North America Disimillated!

Go kickers! um... I mean... wilsonites!

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
webby   11-07-2008, 10:12 PM
AsMoral Wrote:This girl I work with is going to the deer woods...(I am not sure what or where these are)...and asked if I had any books for her to bring. I wanted to get her hooked but not necessarily with the adversary cycle.

Excellent choice! That's my favorite non-RJ/non-AC FPW book.

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Libby   11-08-2008, 02:55 PM
I love Sims, and next time you can give her Deep as the Marrow.Wink

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.