John Is Ghost   11-03-2008, 11:33 AM
he was just like i thought he look, his hair was a bit longer but it was him!!!! so all i did for the whole night was try to locate jack, couldnt find him. no one fit the discription, meh........sandy will have to do
Legion   11-03-2008, 11:42 AM
John Is Ghost Wrote:he was just like i thought he look, his hair was a bit longer but it was him!!!! so all i did for the whole night was try to locate jack, couldnt find him. no one fit the discription, meh........sandy will have to do

Oh, god damn it, here we go again. John Is Ghost, Have you met Jacksgia?

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
Fenian1916   11-03-2008, 11:50 AM
Do what now?

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
Sigokat   11-03-2008, 11:53 AM
wasn't he a baseball player? Big Grin

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Fenian1916   11-03-2008, 12:44 PM
Jim Palmer was and Laura Palmer was dead on Twin Peaks.

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
Sigokat   11-03-2008, 12:46 PM
Fenian1916 Wrote:Jim Palmer was and Laura Palmer was dead on Twin Peaks.

hmmm...guess I need to pay cloer attention to stuff then.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Legion   11-03-2008, 06:09 PM
I know what you mean, now! And her five sisters! I once saw that on the subway, too! People on the subway are DISGUSTING!

Bluesman Mike Lindner   11-03-2008, 06:18 PM
Legion Wrote:I know what you mean, now! And her five sisters! I once saw that on the subway, too! People on the subway are DISGUSTING!

As Taco Pronto told me, "Bluesmeng, getting bad biz on 6 train. Hombre can't relax with legs on seats without pregnant bitch sitting on them."
Legion   11-03-2008, 10:48 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:As Taco Pronto told me, "Bluesmeng, getting bad biz on 6 train. Hombre can't relax with legs on seats without pregnant bitch sitting on them."

I am actually tearin up laughing because I have almost no clue what that meant.