Aahz   10-31-2008, 05:45 PM
I stumbled across this book (The Book of Skaith Volume 2: The Hounds of Skaith) today. It's by Leigh Brackett and was apparently originally published back in the 1970s. But there's a new edition coming out November 12th that lists fpw as an author as well.

I can't find any other information about this, though - either here or on the web. So, is this an fpw introduction, or...?
fpw   11-01-2008, 10:37 AM
Aahz Wrote:I stumbled across this book (The Book of Skaith Volume 2: The Hounds of Skaith) today. It's by Leigh Brackett and was apparently originally published back in the 1970s. But there's a new edition coming out November 12th that lists fpw as an author as well.

I can't find any other information about this, though - either here or on the web. So, is this an fpw introduction, or...?

[SIZE="3"]I wrote the introduction.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Scott Miller   11-01-2008, 10:41 AM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]I wrote the introduction.[/SIZE]

I assume that makes you a fan? I was earching for an answer to his question(unsuccessfully) but I did find info on the books and their being compared to Edgar Rice Burroughs piqued my curiousity; should I track them down?

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels