Pages (3):    1 2 3   
Fenian1916   10-29-2008, 10:10 AM
ALF kicked ass when I was a kid but you're probably right as an adult maybe not so much

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
Sigokat   10-29-2008, 10:10 AM
Back on topic...

the trailer looked pretty cool, but Legion brought up some good points; mainly about the real killer.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Fenian1916   10-29-2008, 10:11 AM
We happen to like our minds.

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
Sigokat   10-29-2008, 10:11 AM
Fenian1916 Wrote:We happen to like our minds.

Yeah. What's wrong with the way we think?

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Fenian1916   10-29-2008, 10:14 AM
The thing I don't like about all the sequels and remakes is they make the killers these huge hulking masses. It kind of takes away the unsetteling feeling of normalcy the originals killers had.

Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
Sigokat   10-29-2008, 10:33 AM
Fenian1916 Wrote:The thing I don't like about all the sequels and remakes is they make the killers these huge hulking masses. It kind of takes away the unsetteling feeling of normalcy the originals killers had.

Very true.

I think that is why the older horror/suspense movies were so much better. Take Psycho for example. When we first see Norman Bates, yeah he's a little weird, but would anyone imagine he was a killer that did the things he did (don't want to spoil it for anyone that may not have seen it).

Major K

Fenian1916   10-29-2008, 10:43 AM
Exactly, he looked like any ordinary guy. He was even a bit geeky or awkward.

Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
Sigokat   10-29-2008, 10:45 AM
Fenian1916 Wrote:Exactly, he looked like any ordinary guy. He was even a bit geeky or awkward.

Yep. He liked taxadermy (sp?)

Major K

Fenian1916   10-29-2008, 10:54 AM
Nobody will ever be as good at suspense as Hitchcock. He was a master.

Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
GeraldRice   10-29-2008, 11:12 AM
fenian1916 Wrote:i can't wait till 2013, different strokes is going to rule

find out what willis is talkin' 'bout. Summer '13.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Pages (3):    1 2 3