Pages (3):    1 2 3
kokopelli   11-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:That's entirely possible. On the other hand, when the Nightworld events come to pass, Jack may very well have something to contribute when the time comes to reforge the original sword: the necklaces, the Dat Tay Vao, fragments from the sword in Rumania, and the Masamune Blade.

This would require another slight change in Nightworld, but there may be some additional changes anyway.

Ken V.

If you haven't yet read Nightworld, then don't read any further on this post...................................

Glenn (Glaeken) takes bits and fragments of a sword to a weird little outhouse in the country where a bunch of anxious Hobbits basically recreate the sword that G used to kick Big R's ass in the Keep. I'll bet the sword Jack has tucked away in his closet is the primary source of those "Bits and fragments".
This post was last modified: 11-12-2008, 03:50 PM by kokopelli.
Legion   11-12-2008, 03:45 PM
kokopelli Wrote:If you haven't yet read Nightworld, then don't read any further on this post...................................

........You've been warned.....

Glenn (Glaeken) takes bits and fragments of a sword to a weird little outhouse in the country where a bunch of anxious Hobbits basically recreate the sword that G used to kick Big R's ass in the Keep. I'll bet the sword Jack has tucked away in his closet is the primary source of those "Bits and fragments".

Ya might wanna edit that post by using the spoiler feature. It blocks people from seeing spoilers unless they scroll directly over them.

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
kokopelli   11-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Legion Wrote:Ya might wanna edit that post by using the spoiler feature. It blocks people from seeing spoilers unless they scroll directly over them.

Thanks. I couldn't find the spoiler feature, but i edited the comment and changed the font to white.
Peter   12-01-2008, 08:50 PM
Well, while were all demanding information....

I would love to find out more about the "anxious hobbits" or tenants as I think of them. Where the hell did they come from? Escapees from Ozzy's travelling emporium perhaps?

And whilst were all wondering about the lady and wether she is Gaia or not, what about the dog? As I recall even in Chihua (sp?) form it can chew through a large reptile from one end to the other. Now, I know dogs and that aint normal! I seriously doubt if even Mr.Dill (my deerhound cross) would see that as legitmate prey.
pikecop72   12-03-2008, 03:56 AM
Ya know, I never even connected the tenants to the sword til I read this post- good on ya!

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

- George Orwell
cobalt   12-03-2008, 09:58 AM
I remember that "connection" happening when I read the Tenants. It's neat when you find something to connect the dots.

EWMAN
fpw   12-03-2008, 08:50 PM
[SIZE="3"]A LOT of these questions will be answered in Ground Zero.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Libby   12-03-2008, 10:36 PM
fpw Wrote:A LOT of these questions will be answered in Ground Zero.

Could you make the publishing date sooner? I know you are done with the book by now.....Big Grin:p

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Pages (3):    1 2 3