Pages (2):    1 2
Libby   10-20-2008, 06:07 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Libby, just give me your mailing address and I'll send you a copy.
Thank you so muchSmile, though I don't have it because I haven't been able to convince my mother to buy it. I think she is waiting for Christmas...Sad I do appreciate the offer quite a lot.SmileSmileSmile

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   10-20-2008, 06:12 PM
Libby Wrote:Thank you so muchSmile, though I don't have it because I haven't been able to convince my mother to buy it. I think she is waiting for Christmas...Sad I do appreciate the offer quite a lot.SmileSmileSmile

If you change your mind, just pm me. Hate to think of a loyal Paul Wilson reader needing the new book!Sad
Libby   10-20-2008, 06:22 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:If you change your mind, just pm me. Hate to think of a loyal Paul Wilson reader needing the new book!Sad

Ok. Thank you very muchSmile

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   10-20-2008, 06:25 PM
Libby Wrote:Ok. Thank you very muchSmile

Aw, jes' me kind and sympathetic heart. Or something approximating it.Big Grin:pWinkCool
Legion   10-20-2008, 06:55 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:It's out now, Scott. I used it at our morning show-and-tell meeting last Sunday, where I work. I rapped, "If you read Paul Wilson's fiction, not only will your chances of getting to Heaven improve, but you'll also be able to dance like James Brown!"

Oh dear... I think my copy was defective. I can only do The Robot.

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
Legion   10-20-2008, 06:58 PM
Libby Wrote:Tell me if you like it! I STILL haven't been able to get it. Aaaaaarg.:mad:

Libby, if your mum is holdin out for money reasons you can usually find a Borders coupon somewhere online for 30% off.

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
Libby   10-20-2008, 07:21 PM
Legion Wrote:Libby, if your mum is holdin out for money reasons you can usually find a Borders coupon somewhere online for 30% off.

Thank you, but I just barely talked to her, and she already got it for my Christmas. Oops.Big Grin She says I have to let her read it before I can. But yeah, shes got it!!!!:eek:

Bluesman Mike Lindner   10-20-2008, 07:25 PM
Legion Wrote:Libby, if your mum is holdin out for money reasons you can usually find a Borders coupon somewhere online for 30% off.

How can I prosper if you hype Borders rather than B&N, Steve? I ask yez. I ask yez that.
johntfs   10-20-2008, 11:58 PM
Libby Wrote:Tell me if you like it! I STILL haven't been able to get it. Aaaaaarg.:mad:

I bought and read it over three and a half hours in a Nashville TN Barnes and Noble. Loved it. I'm planning to do a reread of the relevant work beginning with Black Wind and the Jack novels and ending with By the Sword again. I'm still eager as hell to find out what happens next.
Ken Valentine   10-24-2008, 11:58 PM
Libby Wrote:Thank you, but I just barely talked to her, and she already got it for my Christmas. Oops.Big Grin She says I have to let her read it before I can. But yeah, shes got it!!!!:eek:
That's great! In the mean time, reread BLACKWIND.

Ken V.
Pages (2):    1 2