Pages (2):    1 2
GeraldRice   02-19-2009, 12:53 AM
I just saw this with the missus tonight. Not bad at all. I wonder what kind of budget they were working with. I traded it in for Quarantine. I'll be watching that tomorrow or Friday.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
thisisatest   02-19-2009, 01:50 AM
Steve D

I own an advanced dvd of "Meat Train" (that's what's on the label); my sister gave me a bunch of Lionsgate reject dvds. MT stook out and it did deserve wide-release. It is a cut above the horror flicks out there. I read the short story after seeing the movie, then watched the movie again. Hopefully it will reach the midnight movie market. It deserves an audience.

"He knows more than you've ever forgotten...in your little finger." Laurel's Sister defending Stan to Oliver.
GeraldRice   02-19-2009, 10:08 AM
Vinnie Jones was cast perfectly. I have to agree with a previous poster that all the characters were written well except for the girlfriend. I knew that one dude was going to wind up doing a high-pitched scream. He always does high-pitched screams, or at least the 2 movies I've seen him in (Hostel 2, Harold & Kumar 2).

The whole thing was so... juicy. Everyone who died must have had extremely high blood pressure.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Pages (2):    1 2