Scott Miller   02-18-2009, 03:20 PM
Yesterday morning I watch My Name Is Bruce starring and directed by Bruce Campbell. If you like Bruce, this will be worth your time although it didn't quite live up to its potential. It essentially pokes fun at his career as he is kidnapped by a teen from Gold Lick who idolizes him and thinks he'll be able to defeat the Chinese Demon who is beheading everyone in the town.

Then last night, I got an unexpected pleasant surprise with Nether Beast Incorporated. It is a romantic comedy set in an office full of vampires. It stars Steve Burns(anyone with kids might recognize him from from Blue's Clues) as Otto who falls for the new human employee hired by the slowly retarding boss played by Darrell Hammond. Other co-workers are played by Dave Foley and Jason Mewes. Judd Nelson and Robert Wagner also have cameos. It is on the low budget side of things, but very quirkily entertaining.
This post was last modified: 02-18-2009, 03:57 PM by Scott Miller.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
GeraldRice   02-18-2009, 04:34 PM
I might have to check that 2nd one out.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com