Pages (3):    1 2 3   
Ken Valentine   08-22-2008, 04:09 AM
fpw Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKB0ZfZLM1M
That's just how I imagine him as well.

And I also imagine that "Jack" left the ring to go get the broken bones in his hand taken care of.

Ken V.
This post was last modified: 08-22-2008, 04:12 AM by Ken Valentine.
MackBolan   08-22-2008, 05:08 AM
You should hire this guy for the film-project,that was cool.
What a fighting spirit.
Libby   08-22-2008, 09:05 AM
That made me smile.

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
tjcw316   08-22-2008, 09:20 AM
lexator222 Wrote:I always thought of Jack fighting like George Lazenby in the first five minutes of "On her majestry's secret service" When I saw that film as a kid, I thought "THAT's the way James Bond would fight!" If you haven't seen it, you should rent the DVD and just watch the beginning teaser. Too bad he only did one film, and too bad he messed up his relationship with Diana Rigg! She was the BEST Bond girl!
Lexator

That is a great movie! I just got it for my dad, as he is a Bond Fanatic. I am introducing him to RJ, by sending him "The Tomb" for his first read. I was talking to him about it, and he remembers watching "The Keep" with me as a kid.
bones weep tedium   08-22-2008, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the link FPW, made me chuckle. Wink

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
webby   08-22-2008, 04:55 PM
Av8or Wrote:BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I think that's what the kids these days call "pwnage".

[Image: Lol6.gif]

I think this qualifies as "epic pwnage". Big Grin

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Noelie   08-22-2008, 07:07 PM
That was awesome. Big Grin

How many vikings does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light from the burning monastery is more than sufficient.

May the Norse be with you.

EWMAN, Jr.
XiaoYu   08-30-2008, 10:59 AM
It's a Jack Attack!

webby Wrote:I think this qualifies as "epic pwnage". Big Grin
Partnered by Epic Fail!

[SIZE="1"]To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." -- Sun Zi
===========================
[COLOR="Green"]Django: This is the way things are; you can't change nature.
Remy: Change IS nature, Dad. The part that we can influence. And it starts when we decide.
Django: Where are you going?
Remy: With luck, forward.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"]"The thing I treasure most in life / Cannot be taken away..."[/SIZE]
law dawg   08-30-2008, 12:12 PM
Actually it's a clip from a movie called Never Back Down, which was pretty silly, all things considered.

But the clip was cool.....Smile

It's an 88 magnum. It shoots through schools.
jimbow8   08-30-2008, 03:22 PM
law dawg Wrote:Actually it's a clip from a movie called Never Back Down, which was pretty silly, all things considered.

But the clip was cool.....Smile

So it's not even real? It was choreographed and filmed? Fooled again, just like with the awesome ballgirl catch. :mad:

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Pages (3):    1 2 3