Kenji   08-10-2008, 06:40 AM
Just one word: "WORST".

Stay away from this movie. This movie is NOT about "The Mummy" any more. I liked both of first movie and 2nd movie. But this 3rd movie was.....well, what can I say....? Oh, I can say this.

[SIZE="5"]NO MORE 4th movie![/SIZE]
Sigokat   08-10-2008, 07:34 AM
Was it as bad at the latest Indiana Jones movie?

Cause that was pretty god awful.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Kenji   08-10-2008, 08:19 AM
sigokat Wrote:Was it as bad at the latest Indiana Jones movie?

Cause that was pretty god awful.

Hmm....no, the latest Indiana Jones movie was good. The Mummy: TOTDE was awful than Indiana Jones.
XiaoYu   08-10-2008, 10:59 AM
I read some pretty poor reviews for this movie on IMDB too; guess they're true. Haven't seen any of the previous ones, so looks like I'm not going to go see this Mummy either.

[SIZE="1"]To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." -- Sun Zi
===========================
[COLOR="Green"]Django: This is the way things are; you can't change nature.
Remy: Change IS nature, Dad. The part that we can influence. And it starts when we decide.
Django: Where are you going?
Remy: With luck, forward.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"]"The thing I treasure most in life / Cannot be taken away..."[/SIZE]
cobalt   08-10-2008, 11:26 AM
That bad huh? Well then, I'll wait for it to add to my Netflix list.
This post was last modified: 08-10-2008, 11:34 AM by cobalt.

EWMAN
Legion   08-12-2008, 12:26 AM
They even screwed up the Mummy in comic form. I was in my main comic shop today and found they did a sequel to the latest mummy in comic form. Not only does it seem even worse than The Mummy:TOTDE, but its got an even longer title if I am not mistaken.

I am mad. I loved these films. Then they made the first scorpion king movie which really had nothing to do with The Mummy 2's character. Now this AND a Scorpion King prequel without Dwayne Johnson!!!

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!