Legion   08-06-2008, 09:07 PM
Did a google search for Rasalom. Found This

Not s ure what to make of it. Must be an FPW fan.

And aparently The Bige R is into Metal

http://www.kovideo.net/lyrics/s/Steel-Wa...salom.html

There is another site, a blog of some kind with a person who's screen name is Rasalom. I thought it funny when I read "Become Rasalom's friend and be the first to leave a comment". NO THANKS. WIth friends like that who needs enemies.
This post was last modified: 08-06-2008, 09:11 PM by Legion.

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
cobalt   08-06-2008, 09:13 PM
Interesting site. Plus he gives credit to The Man for info on Rasalom. Neat.

EWMAN
Wapitikev   08-07-2008, 01:09 AM
ImDeranged Wrote:So it ties Dracula into Rasalom, then Dracula into El Santo & Blue Demon.... nice. That Wold Newton stuff is insane.

Cool site and, believe it or not, this is the first time I have ever heard of the Wold Newton Universe.

Very educational thread. Thanx, Legion and ImDeranged.

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
mad4tunes   08-07-2008, 02:42 AM
Nice!

I remember reading PJF's theory, but I didn't know that anybody had expanded it out...way too much fun.

"You have the right to remain silent. If you choose to waive this right, I may have to kill you in self-defense because you're boring me to death."
mad4tunes   08-08-2008, 12:28 AM
ImDeranged Wrote:Oh yeah, way too much fun is right. Try not to get lost.

Are you kidding, Deranged? I get lost trying to piece together General Sir Harry Paget Flashman's exploits.

And, sadly, unless there are some unpub MS laying around in a closet somewhere on the Isle of Man, there'll be no more.

"You have the right to remain silent. If you choose to waive this right, I may have to kill you in self-defense because you're boring me to death."