Pages (4): 1 2 3 4   
Automatic Jack   07-26-2008, 07:48 AM
RJ fanart, updates on first page always.

Pic 1: Rakosh mini-wallpaper
Pic 2: Jack running w/ necklace
Pic 3: Rakosh, back
Pic 4: Rakosh, still
Pic 5: Rakosh, walk
Pic 6: Jack in the Barrens

DISCLAIMER: Everything in this post is a work of fan art only; all characters and events portrayed are F. Paul Wilson's. However, I am the creator of the images themselves, and they are meant only to be enjoyed by the forum-goers of this site. Indeed.
This post was last modified: 12-17-2008, 08:47 PM by Automatic Jack.
Ken Valentine   07-26-2008, 08:06 AM
Welcome back Animagess. I can't get your link to work.

Ken V.
Wapitikev   07-26-2008, 08:33 AM
Ken Valentine Wrote:Welcome back Animagess. I can't get your link to work.

Ken V.

Looks good, AJ.

Ken, there are two spaces to take out (I got "picture has been moved or deleted" on my first try, as well).

Here's the link with no spaces.

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Automatic Jack   07-26-2008, 08:33 AM
I PM'd it to you but here's a large thumbnail also...
[Image: a908b90220e11950687af77ef6b115a6.png&w=800&q=0&enc=]And yes, to my astonishment, I remembered my old Photobucket password. Still has all those old RJ pics too, but I'm not going to look!

PS: Oops, Wap beat me to it. Thanks.

Ya gotta tell everyone, Hatcher! Soylent green is PEOPLE!!
cobalt   07-26-2008, 08:36 AM
Welcome aboard.

EWMAN
Automatic Jack   07-26-2008, 08:44 AM
Actually, as Ken V. has implied, I had an old account here a few years ago in which I also did nothing but post art (or so I recall). Then I dropped off the face of the forums... But I continued to love the RJ series and I've personally met only ONE other person whose even heard of them, so I came back.

It's so very very late where I am now... Are you all night owls like me or is the time difference that huge?

Ya gotta tell everyone, Hatcher! Soylent green is PEOPLE!!
cobalt   07-26-2008, 08:49 AM
It depends, where are you? I'm east coast...near NYC. It's 7:48 AM here.

EWMAN
Wapitikev   07-26-2008, 08:53 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:It depends, where are you? I'm east coast...near NYC. It's 7:48 AM here.

It's 3/4 past 5 here...insomnia, don'tcha know. I'm way (3000 miles-way) North of Denver.

-Wapitikev

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Ken Valentine   07-26-2008, 08:57 AM
Wapitikev Wrote:Looks good, AJ.

Ken, there are two spaces to take out (I got "picture has been moved or deleted" on my first try, as well).

Here's the link with no spaces.

-Wapitikev

Thanks Kev. I got rid of one space (// img) but missed the second one ( wallpaper2. jpg.)

Oh, well.

Ken V.
Wapitikev   07-26-2008, 08:59 AM
Ken Valentine Wrote:Thanks Kev. I got rid of one space (// img) but missed the second one ( wallpaper2. jpg.)

Oh, well.

Ken V.

Same, exact problem I had, first try.

Cheers,

-Wapitikev

Pages (4): 1 2 3 4