Pages (30):    1 26 27 28 29 30
pmsurrey   07-27-2006, 11:13 AM
I just started Infernal. About Jack's family. I'm not sure I want to get to know them any better. I won't say any more so I don't spoil it for those who haven't read it yet.
Libby   06-25-2008, 02:33 AM
Silverfish Wrote:I know it as: "Great minds think alike, fools seldom differ."

Stephanie

So, basically, we are all human, so we think of similar things. BTW, FPW, is the entire series Secret Histories, or is that just the 1st book title?:confused::confused:

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
bones weep tedium   06-25-2008, 04:21 AM
Libby Wrote:So, basically, we are all human, so we think of similar things. BTW, FPW, is the entire series Secret Histories, or is that just the 1st book title?:confused::confused:

Yeah, I was just wondering that myself. Secrfet Historties is the name of the first book, and the YA novels only ever get referred to as 'the YA novels' so I guess no one managed to come up with ant titles better than "Jack: Unidentified Guy" and the compo was scrapped.

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Alvin Fox   06-25-2008, 09:16 PM
Maybe it's the Secret Series.

Secret Histories
Secret Legacies
Secret Circles
Wapitikev   06-25-2008, 09:36 PM
AlvinFox Wrote:Maybe it's the Secret Series.

Secret Histories
Secret Legacies
Secret Circles

It thought Secret Vengeance was in there somewhere.

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Alvin Fox   06-26-2008, 12:28 AM
Wapitikev Wrote:It thought Secret Vengeance was in there somewhere.

-Wapitikev

Whoops, my bad. Not Legacies but Vengeance. Stupid brain.:arf:
Libby   06-26-2008, 11:43 AM
AlvinFox Wrote:Maybe it's the Secret Series.

Secret Histories
Secret Legacies
Secret Circles

When I first saw that Secret Histories was the title of the first YA Jack book, I though "What a GREAT name for a series about a young Jack who has no past!" I hope it is not just the name of the first book, but also the trilogy. That is not unheard of.

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
BK Akitas   06-27-2008, 08:40 PM
Maggers Wrote:Just Jack

This could be taken a few ways. He's a simple boy, just Jack. He's a boy devoted to fairness, just Jack.

I like this one- first thing I thought of since half the time he intro's himself that way.

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!
Pages (30):    1 26 27 28 29 30