Pages (2):    1 2
Scott Miller   12-29-2008, 09:42 PM
wdg3rd Wrote:Perhaps with a small dose of The Evil Weed beforehand to help. I know that's what made the first Star Wars movie tolerable for me lo those several decades ago. (Note: all subsequent Star Wars movies I waited to see with commercial breaks,until La Esposa insisted I take her to see the one where whatsisname turns into Darth Vader). Sounds like that's the way to go with Get Smart.

Alas I only indulge a couple of times a year these days, but back in the day it was a prerequisite for all movies-hell for nearly everything-but it got cost and health prohibitive. Most days I don't even think about it but there are a few occasions when I know a situation could be made more tolerable with just a couple of tokes.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
wdg3rd   12-30-2008, 01:12 AM
Scott Miller Wrote:Alas I only indulge a couple of times a year these days, but back in the day it was a prerequisite for all movies-hell for nearly everything-but it got cost and health prohibitive. Most days I don't even think about it but there are a few occasions when I know a situation could be made more tolerable with just a couple of tokes.

Back at my "wasted" peak in the 70s, I rarely toked more than once or twice a month. I prefer to keep my paranoid edge, and cannabis removes that. Last time I indulged would be sometime in the summer of 1991. Nowadays, it's just caffeine, nicotine and ethanol.

Ward Griffiths

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest". -- Denis Diderot
Pages (2):    1 2